The Republic is dead!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I disagree with this Vassal Kingdom. It was the Pussies against the Rebels and now a third has risen up and will not be without competition.

We did not get rid of the spamstitution to be "ruled" by another. Bring it back then if this is what you want.

What? No love for your Master?

Seph

Retired Account
when u deserve it, u shall receive it cunt.

Seph

Retired Account
i have experience at setting fire to and blowing stuff up if it will help?

Seph

Retired Account
he already has a foothold down there. right 58?

Seph

Retired Account
speculation, but i rekon.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Uprising & executionz pls, kthnx

Mirah

I love you
What? No love for your Master?

Master, the Love that I have for you exists not in this forum but in the bedroom. We shall not mix the two matters here. If I have been unworthy I am sure you will find it fit to punish me somehow.

Seph

Retired Account
burning ur TITTEHS with candle wax!

classichummus

on a break from forums
so bootsie is a Dual dual? I had bootsie pegged as a hummus dual.

Really?

bootsie58

Dual

classichummus

Yeah, Bootsie58 really is a dual of either Dual or me. That makes sense! A dual of ours before either of us came to TK. :phprolleyes:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Listen, boy. Lots of stuff don't make sense here at TK. Like Charles the retarded cupcakeer fish fucker thinking were falling for his NAP bullshit. Its totally plausible that it could be you or Dual's dual.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Listen, boy. Lots of stuff don't make sense here at TK. Like Charles the retarded cupcakeer fish fucker thinking were falling for his NAP bullshit. Its totally plausible that it could be you or Dual's dual.

Lol, I seriously only found out about TK last April or May. I haven't even known about TK for a year yet! I can 100% guarantee it's not a dual of mine. Don't believe me, have an admin do an IP check. I know it's not mine!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Lol, I seriously only found out about TK last April or May. I haven't even known about TK for a year yet! I can 100% guarantee it's not a dual of mine. Don't believe me, have an admin do an IP check. I know it's not mine!

Yeah I know its not you. Its Seph. jack "jacked" his account and won't give it back.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Yeah I know its not you. Its Seph. jack "jacked" his account and won't give it back.

Jack jacked Seph's dual off!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I say we depose Ily and Dirk (no way we could let ourselves be ruled by a WOMAN and a gentile!) and institute the rule of a Great Sanhedrin that will govern by the just law of the Talmud.