The Republic is dead!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Whether I care or not isn't important. I pose a legitimate question. Why's that shadow of TK's past a mod of the Badlands? She's never here, and doesn't do a damn thing. What's she modding???? Rly.

aeommai

cookie?
well she was elected or something i think(gonads a she? wtf?) and the elections when her term or whatever dual was talking about would've end and she would've been demoted...but then we got rid of all that nonsense, thats why dirk is still a mod(and because he's a badass, but that's not the REAL reason)

Mirah

I love you
Whether I care or not isn't important. I pose a legitimate question. Why's that shadow of TK's past a mod of the Badlands? She's never here, and doesn't do a damn thing. What's she modding???? Rly.

No Rly. What does it matter? Are you not a shadow of a poster? Aren't we all? Haven't you anything more?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No Rly. What does it matter? Are you not a shadow of a poster? Aren't we all? Haven't you anything more?

Stop the nonsense. You know what I mean. She never posts here and rarely even lurks. That should disqualify anyone from becoming or retaining mod status.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Sign of a dying board. It happens. The new thing always kills off the old on the interwebz. It's a shame. I like TK, although I spend too much time on my soap bitching about it into the wind.

This board, however, has a legacy, and somehow has managed to maintain that death rattle long enough to remain life support. For all we know, this stone will keep skipping much longer than any of us could guess.

Mirah

I love you
Stop the nonsense. You know what I mean. She never posts here and rarely even lurks. That should disqualify anyone from becoming or retaining mod status.

My point is-there is no moderation needed anyway. Really, this is the point you wish to discuss. I know! Removing Gonad's name from the list of moderators will greatly improve the badlands. OH I GET IT NOW.

That is what I mean. What difference does it make?

If you are going to concentrate on something at least concentrate on something worth while.

Or just come and post. Stop looking at the bad, look at the good. But you have never been able to do that.

Some people cannot accept the change, others can.

Morph Kitteh Morph.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I just smelled my fingers. They smell like pussy.
Fresh litter pussy or the other kind?

My point is-there is no moderation needed anyway. Really, this is the point you wish to discuss. I know! Removing Gonad's name from the list of moderators will greatly improve the badlands. OH I GET IT NOW.
I don't think the Badlands can be improved at this point. Fresh ideas have to sweep in and reclaim this little slice of the board.

That is what I mean. What difference does it make?
Tie up loose ends? Give someone that gives damn a chance to do something down here? Etc etc. You're a smart woman. Use a bit of imagination.

If you are going to concentrate on something at least concentrate on something worth while.
I haven't scratched this couch up yet. Just a post or two. I can take or leave this conversation. I wrongly assumed there was a real reason behind it besides bad oversight, and lazy management.

Or just come and post. Stop looking at the bad, look at the good. But you have never been able to do that.
That's kinda my 'thing' around here, and a few other boards that actually get all worked up over a nit-picking poster.

I should reshape my demeanor around here, and be civil. Just check my posting habits and Bick's board, Pickle's, or Jack's (if it still existed).

Some people cannot accept the change, others can.
I'm not stuck in the past. Disappointed about TK Badlands present, sure.

I'd guess this would be the 'put up or shut up' portion of the change within the Badlands. Work on improving it, or hit the road.

Morph Kitteh Morph.
I'd rather morph than migrate.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
well she was elected or something i think(gonads a she? wtf?) and the elections when her term or whatever dual was talking about would've end and she would've been demoted...but then we got rid of all that nonsense, thats why dirk is still a mod(and because he's a badass, but that's not the REAL reason)

I'm actually still a mod because Mentalist offered it to me. I accepted.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
The Spamstitution has been done away with. From this point on, the Badlands is a vassal kingdom ruled by Master Funk and Mistress Ilyanna under the authority of His Majesty, Mentalist I. We are firm, but fair rulers. Whoever of our subjects would like to be in our court, step forward. There are many positions in which you may serve us. (Yes, servant Loktar. That was intended to be taken multiple ways) The position of Court Jester has already been filled by Champion Aquehonga. That is all.

EVERYTHING IS ALIVE! EVERYTHING IS ALIVE! IT LIVES! IT LIVES!
THE BADLANDS IS ALIVE! IT HAS SURVIVED! THERE WILL BE A TOMORROW!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
EVERYTHING IS ALIVE! EVERYTHING IS ALIVE! IT LIVES! IT LIVES!
THE BADLANDS IS ALIVE! IT HAS SURVIVED! THERE WILL BE A TOMORROW!
Despite the efforts of some, it does, although barely.

This forum has mods?
Ily and Dirk look out for trouble. Besides them, most mods down here are either useless or only instated to abuse their powers for the sake of loldrama. Merging, Locking threads for fabricated reasons, etc.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Why the fuck aren't I mod then? Oh wait. I rarely come into this forum.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Why the fuck aren't I mod then? Oh wait. I rarely come into this forum.

Gonad rarely posts on TK, and even less often down here. She's a mod. There's nothing excluding you. PM whichever admin pretends to care at least a little about the Badlands. You might be surprised.