The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't think anyone's interested Vap. All these troll kids seem to hate you at the moment due to your reprehensible, feculent behavior
I'm interested. I'd like to see the new TKR last longer the previous 2 incarnations though.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I Plan to report him. Which is why I suggested to the TRoll Korner moderators they should delete this thread in case the board gets into trouble

I'll believe that when I see it. I bet you'll still be taking about doing it 10 years from now.

Odd Sock

Banned
I'm interested. I'd like to see the new TKR last longer the previous 2 incarnations though.

of course you're interested. you're Vap's sock/son/ass muncher

the new board will last as long as VAp's bipolar swings. At the moment his cycles seem to be on a 6 weekly basis

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Next up: Vital Tech Tones featuring Dennis Chambers!

[youtube]VNVxBi59GRE[/youtube]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
of course you're interested. you're Vap's sock/son/ass muncher

the new board will last as long as VAp's bipolar swings. At the moment his cycles seem to be on a 6 weekly basis

Your bipolar swings appear to be on an hourly basis.

jack

These guys were just in the area a couple weeks ago, the orig guitarist even showed up in the fourth set to play this:

[youtube]JOKn33-q4Ao[/youtube]

I Plan to report him. Which is why I suggested to the TRoll Korner moderators they should delete this thread in case the board gets into trouble

So you're going to report music that is currently being publicly shared on YouTube to the feds?
They are probably due for a laugh today.

jack

Next up, I had a chance to play with these guys while I was on vacation in late April and early May. When I found out their name I told them about fuckley. They're pretty pissed about it :bigass:

[youtube]J8_Nu6h9rGc[/youtube]

Odd Sock

Banned
of course you played with them Vap, just like you used to play with The Cure and Cyndi Lauper...

why don't you tell people here the truth, which is that you were a drummer in a shitty pissant band called Smokin Gun who fired you and then airbrushed you out of all their pictures and marketing and music, so much did they hate you. still makes me snicker

:bigass:

jack

Next up is another group I got to sit in with, we were hoping the violinist from Dervish would be there, but he was playing a solo gig crosstown that evening. But these guys were tremendous:

[youtube]U_xCa6uNWXs[/youtube]

Odd Sock

Banned
aren't you supposed to be at work VAp? you've spent all day on here posting crummy youtube videos

did you get fired again? Guess the email worked :bigass:

jack

What would a music thread be without Jimi?

[youtube]9irsg1vBmq0[/youtube]

jack

A precursor to Dream Theater, oldest kid in this band wasn't even 13 when this was recorded

[youtube]J5VGILERzgg[/youtube]

jack

Next up: Dennis Chambers :D

[youtube]px1C7h8Z_3c[/youtube]

jack

Next up: Stewart Copeland

[youtube]yB65_CVbo-0[/youtube]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
aren't you supposed to be at work VAp? you've spent all day on here posting crummy youtube videos

did you get fired again? Guess the email worked :bigass:
Aren't YOU supposed to be at work? You spent all day on here obsessing over jack.

jack

Busy day, here's a "break" song.

[youtube]8UENxgN3VQg[/youtube]

jack