The Sad Lands

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
very depressing

makes me sad

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What a GREAT fucking idea. :bigass: You'd like it this time Kitty Kat.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
How is school? How is life? What are you up to? Do you see or talk to J&L ever? What is he up to?

School is good. I'm somehow still a 4.0 student.

Life could be better. Love and money issues.

Usually going out. I don't like to be alone. If I'm at home, I play Minecraft. I built a cute little medieval town.

J&L is still a really good friend. He's still in film school, and he's an actor (film and stage).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
School is good. I'm somehow still a 4.0 student.

Life could be better. Love and money issues.

Usually going out. I don't like to be alone. If I'm at home, I play Minecraft. I built a cute little medieval town.

J&L is still a really good friend. He's still in film school, and he's an actor (film and stage).

Glad to hear your doing well.

I'm dealing with money issues as well. I'm still unemployed(might have to bite the bullet and go back to school myself), living with mom, dad and one of my brothers. I go out as often as my mom can afford gas money, and amuse myself mostly with FB games, messageboards and TV shows. I'm not even worrying about any love issues until I get a job and move back out.

And a couple months ago I found out I was pre-diabetic so I need to test my blood sugar. Also have high blood pressure and cholesterol.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My dick still itches.