The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 3

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Starts this Thursday.

Will have The Doctor in two episodes, which is good BECAUSE WATERS OF MARS IS TAKING TOO FUCKING LONG TO AIR.

Rani is hot.

We might even get The Doctor making a reference to The Rani.

Cool trailer.

[youtube]oV5wIfN5yQ8[/youtube]

Rani in a dress.

Good times.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Rani's mum is kind of hot too. Looks good, yeah, other than Luke's face being annoying. I'm surprised K9's returning, I thought that wouldn't be possible with his own shitty show starting soon.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe they are allowed to use him if the Doctor is also there.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The rights to use K9 are seperate from that of Doctor Who and The Doctor, and are held by his original creators Bob Baker and Dave Martin, who let him be used in The Sarah Jane Adventures and Doctor Who just as long as it's only for brief periods of time, as they are developing their own (shitty-looking) K9 series.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I saw the trailer for that K9 series the other day, what a load of shit! And 26 episodes of it! Some people really do have more money than sense.

Anyway, looking forward to more Sarah Jane Adventures since it's a genuinely good show.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
look at all those dead bodies she has stashed under the stairs! Dexter would be jealous.

CaptainWacky

WILL MISTER SMITH STILL BE INTRODUCED WITH THE MISTER SMITH FANFARE?

CaptainWacky

Sarah Jane with a CGI alien tongue: hot?

CaptainWacky

Clyde is the best character.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Interesting thing to note:

Mr. Smith says that the alien ship scematics were from the Dreamland base in Arizona (Area 51) from the Roswell crash.

The animated Tenth Doctor thing that's happening soon is supposed to be about Roswell and Area 51 (and is called Dreamland).

CaptainWacky

Ah-h-h-h-h.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's all a rich tapestry. Just caught up with both eps. Good start to the new season. Luke still annoying. Clyde and Rani still hot. Sarah Jane actress really good as the alien.

CaptainWacky

Good episode today. The red girl was pretty hot and I liked creepy Future Rani.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yup, keeping up the quality. Nice to have a proper Rani episode.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Maybe next week the red alien will read Sarah Jane's past and we'll see scenes from the old episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures and Sarah Jane will say "Why didn't we see any scenes from when I was with The Doctor?" and the red alien will say "Because they were shot on Standard Definition video and as such it would be hard to use those scenes in a high definiton program such as this without a major change in picture quality." and she'll say "Okay, okay I guess. Would've been cool though."

CaptainWacky

And her "future" will just be the Doctor arriving even though everyone already knows he's in episode five and six and would be watching anyway.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, they could show those old clips if they made the whole sequence blurry and put loads of filters over it.