The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I felt sad when Sarah Jane was all lonely at the start. Impossible to watch without thinking about Liz Sladden dying.

Pretty standard, fun episode anyway. I liked the homeless man and Floella Benjamin.

"We spell it differently" was the funniest line.

Rani is good looking.

Did Clyde mention Jedward or did I imagine it?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Rani's going to be wearing glasses. Glasses!

Anyway, I liked that episode. I quite liked the thing where you think "Oh well obviously the robot will turn out to be good as a BIG TWIST and not want to kill the child" but nope, it totally did.

RANI YOU'RE VERY ATTRACTIVE.

Clyde is awesome.

I miss Liz Sladen.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think I liked it more than I would have if it'd been an ordinary episode where I hadn't been thinking "aww :(" all the way through, but it was decent enough. The actual plot wasn't really the best, but the characters are all so well done and so familiar to us and the writers that it kind of didn't matter. Clyde said something about a thing being "as flat as Jedward". I'm sure he changed his mind after watching this year's CBB. Typical bad "scared" acting from the extras.

My fave moment was Floella Benjamin going "zzzzzap! ZAP! ZAP!"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I think by this point Floella Benjamin just randomly walks on set and they film whatever she happens to do.

CaptainWacky

Maybe he meant becasue Jedward's hair is spikey they AREN'T flat. Like how bad means good.

CaptainWacky

That was going to be my exact post.

CaptainWacky

That was a good episode. Poor Clyde.

Was that Thingy from Skins as the homeless girl? There seemed to be a bit of social commentary with her and Clyde's friend who couldn't find a job.

Rani's nose...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, so that's why she looked familiar. I kept thinking she looked like BB Bea, but Skins girl it is.

Clyde's adorable. I would never defriend him.

The scene with his mum was especially well acted and really sad.

Everyone in this episode seemed to have spots. Maybe that's a clue to something (no not really).

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm amazed at how un-annoying I'm finding sky, especially as she's just a younger, slightly more feminine version of Luke.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, her precociousness is actually kind of adorable instead of irritating.

CaptainWacky

She's quite a good young actress. But next week is her last story anyway. :(

CaptainWacky

So it turns out the REAL monster is how we ignore the homeless!

But yeah, it was a good epsiode and maybe it'll make young people be nice to tramps. Sad ending, but I suppose they couldn't have had Clyde dating a homeless girl.

Why does Luke have to wear those fucking scarves all the time?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Okay so I think the message of that episode was "There are homeless people, some of them are a bit mad but some of them are hot. You really should just only care about the hot ones."

Right?

CaptainWacky

Well it always helps.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Best two parter since the one with the robots last year. The only failing was that they didn't seem to know how to deal with the villain, so they just had Clyde basically hugging a tree until it fucked off.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I didn't really get any of the stuff with the totem poll at all. But it doesn't matter really.

CaptainWacky

Since tomorrow's episode is going to be really sad, I'll use this opportunity to again mention how pretty Rani is (very pretty.) I liked that Clyde mentioned Ellie in a RARE MOMENT of continuity.

Was this story actually going to be the series finale? It was pretty good but didn't feel like a finale type story (other than having Luke and his scarf there.)

Sky is a better actor than Luke.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I actually really liked that episode, it was fun.

THEY SAID 'CLANI' OR 'CLYNI', ANYWAY THEY FUCKING SAID IT THAT WAS FANTASTIC.

I like Sky the more she hates Luke.

CaptainWacky

Sarah Jane's comedy scene exposing the hologram was funny. Although what was her actual plan, to find out he was a hologram then just walk out without the bad guys objecting?

I DID LIKE THE EPISODE THOUGH.