Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tHE sEX

Although I did get bruises two weeks ago after we celebrated the success of locating the elusive Sandtrooper.

I don't prefer it, I hate getting leaves and dirt in my underwear and having to spend hours like that before I can get home. Maybe I'd like it mixed in with the mean shit I've been into.

What do you mean? A change of underwear? What about when it sticks to you from the sweat? And other body fluids? I can't help it, I'm just a really dirty messy person.

But what's the point of having sex outside if you're doing it on a towel? You might as well be on a comfy mattress.

I DO like being up against a tree, from behind, but we've had *that* conversation already.

Besides, he's crusty-old and experienced, he's been there, done that, and would probably break a hip or something.

<joking>

Gonad said:
Besides, he's crusty-old and experienced, he's been there, done that, and would probably break a hip or something.

<joking>

omg this is really funny now that I know he actually hurt his hip when he was younger

It probably has more to do with my logical deduction subroutine designed by the aliens.