THE STATE OF BEING A SLAVE.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now I got you repeating yourself, you fucking dumb black bastard slave! Not to mention spamming your own worthless thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bigass: Shine my shoes while you're sucking my cock slave, just the way I taught you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
default.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
THE STATE OF BEING A SLAVE. | Condition in which one human being was owned by another.

What is the simple definition of slavery?<<Slavery, condition in which one human being was owned by another. A slave was considered by law as property, or chattel, and was deprived of most of the rights ordinarily held by free persons...What is the modern definition of slavery?<<Although modern slavery is not defined in law, it is used as an umbrella term that focuses attention on commonalities across these legal concepts. Essentially, it refers to situations of exploitation that a person cannot refuse or leave because of threats, violence, coercion, deception, and/or abuse of power....Where does slavery still exist?<<North Korea, USA, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Ukraine, or China?...Do any states still have slavery?<<Throughout most of the US, slavery is still legal as punishment for a crime. But on 8 November, voters in five states - Alabama, Louisiana, Oregon, Tennessee and Vermont will decide whether to remove these exemptions from their state constitutions in an effort to ban slavery entirely.Nov 3, 2022

Marching Kanye West GIF - Marching Kanye West Jesus Walks Song GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now I got you repeating yourself, you fucking dumb black bastard slave! Not to mention spamming your own worthless thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bigass: Shine my shoes while you're sucking my cock slave, just the way I taught you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

default.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
default.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Are the primary targets of the KKK still against African Americans...as well as Jews, immigrants, leftists, homosexuals, Catholics, and Muslims?...Racism in Jewish communities is a source of concern for people of color, particularly for Jews of color. Black Jews, Indigenous Jews, and other Jews of color report that racism is practiced by white Jews in many countries...BLACK History is a time of rejoicing, celebrating and thanking those Africans for giving us hope or a life lesson that could be used.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
says the most racist dumb motherfucking black bastard at TK. The ONLY black dumb bastard at TK.

what a fucking hypocrite! Suck my cock slave boy, and clean it properly after.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Related Links

Celebrating BLACK History Month.
Click Here For Complete Story
By:
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
CeeJay | February 4, 2022

white people act like BLACK LIVES don't Matter
By:
CeeJay | May 18, , 2022

Racism in Jewish communities

By:
CeeJay | June 17, 2022

The Ku Klux Klan
By:
CeeJay | March 3, 2021

White people are going to learn
By:
CeeJay | June 17, 2020

Are the primary targets of the KKK still against African Americans...as well as Jews, immigrants, leftists, homosexuals, Catholics, and Muslims?...Racism in Jewish communities is a source of concern for people of color, particularly for Jews of color. Black Jews, Indigenous Jews, and other Jews of color report that racism is practiced by white Jews in many countries...BLACK History is a time of rejoicing, celebrating and thanking those Africans for giving us hope or a life lesson that could be used.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
says the most racist dumb motherfucking black bastard at TK. The ONLY black dumb bastard at TK.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The role of race and ethnicity in Americans’ personal lives​

In addition to their different assessments of the current state of race relations and racial inequality in the United States, Americans across racial and ethnic groups also see race and ethnicity playing out differently in their personal lives. On balance, blacks are more likely to say their race has hurt, rather than helped, their ability to get ahead. Among whites, Hispanics and Asians, more say their race or ethnicity has been an advantage than an impediment. Blacks are also far more likely than other groups to say their race is very or extremely important to how they think about themselves, but half or more Hispanics and Asians also say their racial or ethnic background is central to their overall identity; only 15% of whites say the same. This chapter also looks at personal experiences with discrimination and the extent to which people of different backgrounds say their family talked to them about challenges or advantages they might face because of their race and ethnicity when they were growing up.

Click Here for Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Blacks more likely than other groups to say their race has hurt their ability to succeed; whites most likely to say their race has helped​

About half of black Americans say being black has hurt their ability to get ahead, including 18% who say it has hurt a lot; 17% say being black has helped them at least a little, while 29% say it has neither hurt nor helped their ability to get ahead. In contrast, roughly four-in-ten or more whites, Hispanics and Asians say their race or ethnicity hasn’t had much impact on their ability to get ahead – and to the extent that it has, more say it has helped than say it has hurt. Education is also a factor in how blacks assess the impact their race has had on their ability to succeed. About six-in-ten blacks with at least some college experience (57%) say being black has hurt, compared with 47% of blacks with a high school diploma or less education. The survey also asked whether factors such as gender, family finances and hard work helped or hurt people’s ability to get ahead. Overall, Americans are far more likely to point to their own hard work than to any other attribute as having helped their ability to get ahead.

Click Here for Complete Story

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement