The state of our news media

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well to be fair, he's been rocking that pony tail since before most of us were alive...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, that's a pretty major headline. I hope they talk about this on the news before going on about those murdered prostitutes.

Yub

Anachrophobic
You know, they've got a whole channel for weather and it's often more concise and truthful that the whole channels they devote to "news".

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I don't even watch the news, unless you count The Daily Show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE PENIS NELSON GOT A HAIRCUT

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The Weather Channel is often annoying because OMG THEY TELL THE WEATHER FOR OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.. sometimes you just want to know if it's going to rain tomorrow.

I watch the news occasionally, I read the paper everyday. It's good to know what the talking heads are talking about.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I get most of my news from the internets (news websites from local stations,the BBC and google's news thing).

I watch the local news sometimes as well. I like to have at least some idea as to whats going on around me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I get most of my news from the internets (news websites from local stations,the BBC and google's news thing).

I watch the local news sometimes as well. I like to have at least some idea as to whats going on around me.

I get the local news from my parents.

Love Child

One Love
The fact that Willy Nelson got a hair cut was the subject of a news story on the radio.

...just because you dislike hippies.

Is Willie Nelson a hippie?

and

OMG! You made a thread about Willie Nelson getting a hair cut and you didn't post a pic? Here. I did it for you.

shortb.jpg

Tisiphone

The Weather Channel is often annoying because OMG THEY TELL THE WEATHER FOR OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.. sometimes you just want to know if it's going to rain tomorrow.

I watch the news occasionally, I read the paper everyday. It's good to know what the talking heads are talking about.

I used to caption the weather channel....

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know how you stayed awake!

Tisiphone

Especially for 3 hours sometimes!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
...just because you dislike hippies.

Is Willie Nelson a hippie?

and

OMG! You made a thread about Willie Nelson getting a hair cut and you didn't post a pic? Here. I did it for you.

shortb.jpg

Yes he is a hippy, although I don't dislike him.

I didn't even think to go looking for a pic, not that I would bother posting one anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Did you ever get to caption the Weather Channel during a hurricane? That might be more fun than Jerry Springer.