The truth about 'Ange'

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You want to know what the funniest part of all of this is?

Dual trying to get into this fat biker dude's pants.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I find Riotgear's current avatar oddly similar to some of those used in the Stern Network BB thread about Ange/Earl that WZ linked to in the thread starting post.

Very interesting. I think I shall restate my impression that Riotgear is Ange's father.

aeommai

cookie?
i thought right gear was one of the knights?

OOH A DOUBLE INVASION. that'd be interesting. have the knight "front" while ange works her charm on everyone, that'd be so awesome.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think Riotgear is a biker of some kind, IIRC from snooping around the haha foam knight site and related links. There was a pic or something, but damned if I can remember where I saw it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Don't matter, I like that guy. The Ange dual or whatever it is, was played out days ago and I JSS now. Boring.

Ange

Banned
To start with I told everybody I was on SFN and got baned and that my Fathers name was Earl And gave everybody the BB. I used this name at SFN and let others use it there. but only me(Ange) has used it here or elsewhere. You act like it was found out when I told you of the boards and posted links. as for my Facebook. I got 400 friends there, 96 albums of pictures and over 100 videos of parties. I got a new video of my 26 birthday party last night. Also for those who never managed to check out my facebook before I closed it. Too bad, you missed Ange wining a wet Tshirt contest. If I had wanted to deceive people here I coul registered d have registered using any name and never told anybody about any boards or about my father. I am a girl, and today is my 26th birthday. I am here to stay and soon will start bring friends from the BB's and some in real life. Sorry to have to tell the lames and losers like Jack who hate most women because they are scared of them. As for Laktar and Willis and a few others, my facebook was private and how you accessed it is not funny. anyway it is super closed for you guys now. I hope you saw enough to have you masturbating every time you see my name. 2 Virgins still living at home.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
hey fat biker d00d, nice chrome pipes on yer bike there.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
As for Laktar and Willis and a few others, my facebook was private and how you accessed it is not funny. anyway it is super closed for you guys now.

What are you talking about? Its not closed. I still see it. It helps to have friends that know how to hack Facebook I guess.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What are you talking about? Its not closed. I still see it. It helps to have friends that know how to hack Facebook I guess.

If you can still see it, why aren't you completely smitten and masturbating incessantly? Isn't that what she said would happen? from when she was whining at the t-shirt contest or something?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If you can still see it, why aren't you completely smitten and masturbating incessantly? Isn't that what she said would happen? from when she was whining at the t-shirt contest or something?

Because I don't masturbate to pix of fat naked biker doods.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Because I don't masturbate to pix of fat naked biker doods.

How many times I gotta tell you not to drag me into your Pickle feud? ;)