The Truth About Ange!!!

Seph

Retired Account
silly cunt

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Nope up all night and just got home. I can go rwo days without sleep

I am on one of two vacations for a week. counting my off days, I will have about ten straight. Back to work in 8 days. I was going to fly down to my friends summer house in Costa Rica but have too much to do here.

It is a condo that I share with a nurse I work with. she is only 24 and starting out.

So, which is it? Is the summer house in Costa Rica your friend's or is it a condo that you share with a co-worker nurse? You can't even keep your lies straight from one sentence to the next in a short post comprised of seven sentences spread out in three little paragraphs.

Seph

Retired Account
*LAUGHING*

Ange

Banned
So, which is it? Is the summer house in Costa Rica your friend's or is it a condo that you share with a co-worker nurse? You can't even keep your lies straight from one sentence to the next in a short post comprised of seven sentences spread out in three little paragraphs.
Please stop stuffing your fat ass and read. Too bad pigs are not as smart as us

maybe I should have posted it in pig latin. I figure anybody who looks like a fat pig should speak PIG!!!

Oink, Oink, is that better Fatso!

Ange

Banned
Maybe miss piggy eloisel will take you in when your parents put you out. she has to get her fat daughter somebody to fuck.