Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Twat List

Lilith said:
You had a point?

Well fuck me!

I think you should put me on the list 3 times since I'm your favorite twat. Your actions prove this. So how about it?

I don't even bother negging your stupid ass, yet you take the time for me.

Thats twat love right there ;)
Out of all that all I got was,
take out your point and fuck me!

does that make me wrong?

Tronnie, you have a chance with lilith like an alcholoic has a chance at staying sober during oktoberfest.

Thug Angel said:
Thug's being dying to do so. Where's that PM so we can set something up? Holla

Well, the good news is you've just successfully put the notion that you are retarded to rest.

You're just naturally stupid.

Dark Link said:
Tronnie, you have a chance with lilith like an alcholoic has a chance at staying sober during oktoberfest.

Hey queer, if you and Thug met Lilith and both of us got to shoot our game to the bitch to see who she leaves with, Thug GUARANTEES you it would be him. You have no idea the kind of game he puts down. Coupled with a 13 1/4 incher, you can't compete

Um hello? Hot italian man? Wordly, handsome, intelligent, respectful. Have you not seen the fact that I chose Dark Link weeks ago?

Moron.

Thug Angel said:
Hey queer, if you and Thug met Lilith and both of us got to shoot our game to the bitch to see who she leaves with, Thug GUARANTEES you it would be him. You have no idea the kind of game he puts down. Coupled with a 13 1/4 incher, you can't compete

Let me guess. You're thinking of pursueing a career in standup comedy right?

Better stick to rolling parking meters and fishing for quarters in the local fountain. At least you'll be able to eat that way. ;)

It's called class and charm tronnie. It usually attracts the ladies better then pulling up in an El Camino with spinners and Hydraulics and hollering at them to get in all the while waving your non existant cock about.

One again thuggie, stop overcompensating.

Let's see...

Shatna
Gone

RommieSG
Gone, but probably lurks

blindgroping
Gone

Lilith
Still here

SSgt_Sniper
Gone

S. SaDiablo