The un-authorized BLACKFOOT Sports Discussion Thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Who is your early MVP of the NFL? Is LeBronJames, Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers are the best team in the NBA? Will San Franciso (8-0) win the Super Bowl? and what or New England's (8-1) chances to get back?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
cunt

jack

cock

jack

vagina

jack

skeletal epithelial tissue

jack

If you fuck it after, that might be considered sport?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I Bust? Is horse racing a sport? Why the fuck is bull riding or roping a baby cow considered a sporting activity?

:day:

If you fuck it after, that might be considered sport?

Its a sport as far as said animals are concerned. A cowardly action by the people who particapate in this so called...sport, that's my opinion. What sort of training is required to put a baby cow in a head lock? My guess is none.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I Bust? Do women basketball players need to wear tighter shorts and shirts? Like volleyball, softball...I say dress them up with what the gymnastic women players wear. I'd watch women's basketball if they let those tits and ass show.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Biking, Swimming, Driving and Running is not a sport. Hitting a white ball across green grass is not a sport. Throwing a ball (bowling) at pins is not a sport. Shooting (Hunting) birds, deer, ducks, or killing an elephant is not a sport.

^BULLSHIT^

^BULLSHIT^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Kobe Bryant? Why all this LOVE for Kobe? Do anyone besides ME find this strange? Kobe is not a top 10 Lakers great. I'm almost at the point of saying,,,,Fuck Kobe!

KOBE BRYANT NBA LOGO PETITION GETS 3 MILLION ONLINE SIGNATURES IN FIVE DAYS
Kobe Bryant fan started an online petition to have the NBA change its official logo to Bryant's silhouette after the NBA superstar perished in a helicopter crash on Sunday. The goal was to get 100 signatures.

^BULL SHIT^.... Save that for Michael Jordan or LeBron James., then re name it after the last one living.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And now for something vastly more interesting: