The very first episode of Lost

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched it last night.. totally forgot about Locke smiling with the orange peel in his mouth, and Kate taking the shoes off the dead guy. Also forgot that Matt Parkman was the pilot yanked out of the plane by the giant polar bear.

OH and the polar bears were huge in the first episode, but normal size later?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's like when I have sex; my polar bear is huge, but then later it's normal size.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Were they huge or was it just the way they were filmed? Sawyer shot one to death, didn't he?

Locke with the orange WAS ACTUALLY LOCKE FROM THE FUTURE SMILING AT WALT.

They never did explain why the monster killed the pilot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They never actually showed the polar bears.. just the trees moving in the jungle. Plus the pilot was in the cockpit and the front half of the plane was almost standing straight up.. so either the bear climbed a tree or it was HUGE. Also, there was a crazy siren sound whenever the bear was crashing through the woods.

lol.. Micheal was yelling for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLTTTTT!!11

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
They never actually showed the polar bears.. just the trees moving in the jungle. Plus the pilot was in the cockpit and the front half of the plane was almost standing straight up.. so either the bear climbed a tree or it was HUGE. Also, there was a crazy siren sound whenever the bear was crashing through the woods.

Shouldn't you get your ass back over to TV, you stupid cunt?

whisky

Boobie inspector
The monster only killed the pilot because originally they were going to get Jack to be played by Micheal Keaton, then have him killed at the end of the episode by the monster, when they couldnt get him, they decided to let Jack live, but still needed someone to kill.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know

I don't think it was the polar bear what kilt the pilot. I'm pretty sure they've said it was Smokey the Smoke Monster. Probably the pilot had no business being there, so the island course-corrected him outta there.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The monster only killed the pilot because originally they were going to get Jack to be played by Micheal Keaton, then have him killed at the end of the episode by the monster, when they couldnt get him, they decided to let Jack live, but still needed someone to kill.

What kind of losers watch LOST? That would be an apt title for your very LIVES, or the lack thereof. Fuck.

I now have something to say to all of you in this thread. Please get (insert title of your favourite show here). Assholes.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I don't think it was the polar bear what kilt the pilot. I'm pretty sure they've said it was Smokey the Smoke Monster. Probably the pilot had no business being there, so the island course-corrected him outta there.

*ROTFLMAO @ a polar bear being on an 'island'.* Typical dumbass Americans.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol.. fake Luci strikes again!

whisky

Boobie inspector
You know what they say, the bigger the font, the smaller the cock

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH and Kate was really lovely in the first episode, and Jack wasn't annoying.

CaptainWacky

Kate was let down by the writers' complete inability to write decent female characters (Kate's annoying, Sun's an ice queen bitch, Juliet's just there ask Sawyer how he feels, Claire has disappeared and Charlotte will be killed off soon, just like Libby, Ana Lucia, Shannon, Danielle, Alex and all the other females they just gave up on.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
They don't even seem to be writing lines for Sawyer any more, he spends more time looking anguishes with silent pain than actually saying stuff.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes. Women die if they try to give birth.

Ishcabittle

that doesn't bode well... i just had sex with juliet and there's no way she's not pregnant, i came in her brain.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
How come the other women on the island got pregnant CAUSE THEY WERE DOING IT, but Kate, who was doing it with EVERYONE didn't? Wait, did Kate and Jack ever have teh sex?

CaptainWacky

Not on the island (I assume they did when they were married.) Kate only slept with Sawyer. Sawyer also slept with Ana Lucia.