The WackY HATES Menty Thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Some drama for shitts n giggles.

I hate him, so ask what u want & i'll give the honest answer.
If I don't know it, I'll make it up.

No XxX rated pix 4 TK....tho there will be some floating around the interwebz, some dudes just don't know when to stop

First cab off the rank gets a jelly bean <3

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Wacky IM going to hav to side with Menty......... U know what U did..

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Wacky may have ran along the beach spinning his cock like a helicopter, but I empathise with him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I side with General Washington. Lately I've had the oddest feeling that he's been writing to me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
iT iS nOT eASY hATING mENTY.

Mirah

I love you
AND WTF IS TOMTREK DOING POSTING RIGHT NOW?!

OMG HI TOMTREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirah

I love you
It seems that CaptainWacky said to ask him a question and no one did

WHAT DID I MISS?!

AND THEN HE SAID SOMETHING AT THE END OF HIS POST ABOUT CAB, RANK AND JELLY BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WAS MENTALTITS FAKING IS PHLOX ARCHER LVOE?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm going to have to side with Menty also....You and Donovan having a threesome with Menty's mom....not cool bro.

I told you people, Tarzan don't swing that way. I will marry Menty's mom, make an honest woman of her, then Menty and Seph can call me "dad" and we'll throw a ball around before dinner.

Also, I will give Wacky a stern talking to for picking on my boy...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wacky IM going to hav to side with Menty......... U know what U did..

omg u know what i did yeah right pish u don't know shit u know the facts what i did but u don't know nothing about the emotions u don't know he was leading me on then i find out he's still with his girlfriend even though he knwos how i feel!?!?!?! yes i pushed her down the stairs but she called me crazy and told me to stop masturwanking in his bushes and that isn't very ncie IS IT

Menty hated me way before you started hating him!

lol i ask menty if he nows who u are and he said "what the fuck is a tomtrek" then blew drug smoke into my face so he doesn't even hate you ddon't try to say he does okay!?

WAS MENTALTITS FAKING IS PHLOX ARCHER LVOE?

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A JUSTIN BIEBER POSTER ON HIS WALL, GIRLFRIEND.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I told you people, Tarzan don't swing that way. I will marry Menty's mom, make an honest woman of her, then Menty and Seph can call me "dad" and we'll throw a ball around before dinner.

Also, I will give Wacky a stern talking to for picking on my boy...

I bet Tarzan does swing that way. He was probably having lots of sweet, sweet group monkey sex before he met Jane.