Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Whole Insanity Issue

OMG!! I just read a post up there *points up there since I am locked down here* by all you people getting all righteous with indignation about some black people who killed some white people.

Here is story for all you assholes. I have been battling crimes committed against me for two FUCKING years that started out small..........but ended up very serious and guess what??? NOt one fucking law enforcement agency I have contacted about the very serious crimes committed against me have given me the Goddamn time of day.
You know what else?? a lot of you bastards help cover it up, you helped this shit along and it isn't just black people who committed crimes against me...........it is fucking white people, Asians, Europeans, Muslims, Jews.........you fucking name the nationality. In the end.......I have recruited a few Jews who are going to help me. Make no fucking mistake about it. Since the Goddamn government and law enforcement won't do anything............I will do what I have been doing for two fucking long years. Lure all of you in one by one.........then I will take care of the fucking problem myself.

A lot of times small problem turn in to very big, large problems when you have corruption WHITE and BLACK government officials involved. Make no fucking mistake about it. What does say for all of you who have run a game on me in the process and remained silent??

Think about that.

If you don't think you will be a victim of crime.........no matter how big or small..........some day, think again. When a crime is committed against you and nobody lifts a finger to help you from the very beginning.........the watch you struggle, they watch it get worse and worse........you BEG for help, your fucking life is ruined because of it

Remember Me.

And for all those people who threatened me..........FUCK, you think that shit scared me?? You wouldn't believe the things that have been done to me in real life the last two years.
These people have tried to kill me.

And you know what people have the nerve to say when I try to tell them what happened??

Just get on with your life.

The last person, Robert Layman, said...........have they harassed you lately?? Yes, Robert...............they have. When will it stop?? Pretty fucking soon. Count on. I am in the process of recruiting a posse.

If you only knew..................you wouldn't sleep well at night. Just like I haven't for the last two fucking years.

And Stephan!!! Before you embark on this hair-brained scheme to take a trip to the moon I want to give you some food for thought. You are obviously a brilliant man so the ultimate challenge would be to take a space trip.......but think about this..................DO THEY HAVE HANDICAPPED PARKING IN OUTERSPACE????
Will they be able to accomadate you??? Think about it.

What the hell..............you people never listen to me anyway.

In outerspace there is no gravity. Handicapped parking is not required as we would all be handicapped. It would just be parking.

^^For the love of G*d eloisel, you are retarded. Get a sense of humour and spare me your space-age Mumbo Jumbo.
I can see you floating around in outerspace in your chair with your screen in front of you. I think you have some major neuron-misfirings going on. Make sure you have an examination by your Neurologist before you head to Mars.

eloisel said:
In outerspace there is no gravity. Handicapped parking is not required as we would all be handicapped. It would just be parking.

NOt as handicapped as you eloisel. You obviously haven't looked at yourself in the mirror lately so here...............take a good look.

qwxl5.jpg

Do you honestly think you are in any kind of shape to take a trip to outerspace?? I think you have lost your damn mind. Whose idea was this anyway???? Thats what I want to know.

And who is paying for it?

^I thought it was pretty good. I am just learning this stuff so give me a break.

Anyway...........back to my insanity!! I'm glad I wasn't backing my car out of the garage when the door cable malfunctioned. I fixed it myself, enough to get my car out and let me tell you..............I put the petal to metal GITTing it out. I could just imagine it crashing down on my head or something.
The cable snapped after that so now I have to get a mechanic out here.