Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worst three words on the planet?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
"Starring Robert Beltran"

I'm channel surfing. Stormy Weathers is on with Cybill Shepherd, a dreadful 1992 TV Movie. Robert Beltran plays Gio complete with an outrageously bad "Italian" accent.

10 minutes of this shit, and I'm ready to flush.

I have a DVD of an old movie he did where he was a helicopter weatherman, also starring Ricci Lake back when she was fat. There's some murderer on the loose and at the end Robert Beltran saves the day by landing his copter in front of the bad guy's car. I'm probably making it sound better than it was.

Whenever I see something like that I just have to wonder why the bad guy dosnt just drive though the helicopter, cars are by far more sturdy and designed to make front impacts survivable.

I won it in a competition.

I dunno why they don't just drive through, either. This guy had already driven into the door of another car, which a policeman was shooting from behind (got killed), so he obviously didn't care about other people's safety. Oh and there was the serial killer thing.

I watched a programme tonight where an ex tomorrows world presenter planted some potatoes using an old plough.

It was at the point he said
we'll be following this field of potatoes through the series

That I realised I should be doing something else like peeling my skin off and rubbing lemon juice on the raw epidermis.

I can't hate Robert Beltran because from all accounts he spent most of Voyager complaining about how shitty it was (especially for Chakotay) and getting high with Garret Wang.

I can't hate Robert Beltran because from all accounts he spent most of Voyager complaining about how shitty it was (especially for Chakotay) and getting high with Garret Wang.
This statement blew my mind. ALL ALONG, BELTRAN WAS OUR HERO?

I don't know if I can integrate this patch into my firmware.

Yeah, but he still kept taking the money to be in it, if he hated it that much why didnt he just walk?

I'm sure he could have AT ANY MOMENT. I mean, look at all the awesome tv shows and movies he's been in since like...umm...that one...where he...ate...a bagel...and....uhh...yeah. NEver mind.

He is a cunt though. Taking the piss out of Voyager, fine, but don't ever talk bad about Shatner and Nimoy, you fat fuck.