Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worst three words on the planet?

And as bad as Voyager was at times (okay.. most of the time), it made him famous. According to someone on IMDb, Paramount "got him back" by selling a commemorative plate for each of the main cast members in all the series except him. Yeah, I'm sure that stings more than waiting tables.

They could have stung him worse by making the commemorative plate, then letting the market take over from there as the value for his plate plummets while others appreciate.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

"REROUTE THE KOOKA-POOKA FROM THE KOOGLA-MOOGLA AND WE'LL BE OKAY THAT'S NOT WORKING CAPTAIN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE NO WE WON'T WE'LL BE BACK NEXT WEEK ya stupid muthafuckin' bitch..."

Could you have written them any better? No? Then shut up and enjoy the money, bitch.

I have a DVD of an old movie he did where he was a helicopter weatherman, also starring Ricci Lake back when she was fat. There's some murderer on the loose and at the end Robert Beltran saves the day by landing his copter in front of the bad guy's car. I'm probably making it sound better than it was.

I don't see how. :phpbiggrin:

He didnt just bite the hand that fed him, he complained about the taste of the hand afterwards

Poor old Beltran. It's like he's watched lots and lots of Don Johnson interviews and tries to replicate his attitudes, but it comes out more like he's sitting in an overlong interview with a urinary tract infection.