The_Skan Exposes His Unmitigated Gall -- In Public!

The Question

Eternal
Well, I was in Europe tomorrow, but I'll be back later yesterday.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
TQ- Sleep.

And, SpaKing,
TQ doesn't bash Jews because he's a racist.
He bashes Jews, blacks, whites, aliens, insects, nOObs, and anyone else because it's funny.

proteon

Bungie Retard
And because his logic is pretty much airtight.

If you'd put some ben gay on that raging sensitivity of yours, you might learn something junior.

The Question

Eternal
^^I don't bash Jews, blacks, or whites. That would be pretty nonsensical, since I'd have to know the majority of them in order to make generalizations about them with any authority.

I do bash aliens, though. Those dirty little cosmic cock knockers are ruining up my planet, the filthy little green sunsabitches. :evil:

The Question

Eternal
I call Tomfoolery! (But only because I lost the Shennanigans' home number.)

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, I think he's a cop and the missus is a waitress at a nudist German barbecue joint.

Bergerac

Mystery D8 said:
Speaking of Jews, one night I was getting wasted with 2 of my friends, Nort and Ike. We drove to the drive in movie about 2 am, they were showing "RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC". Ike climbed up the sign and rearranged the letters to spell "SHE ATE ROAST DIC". We were disappointed about not being able to spell DICK correctly but were able to console ourselves by whipping the remaining 5 letters at passing cars.

Goddammit, this shit if funny.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Mystery D8 said:
Speaking of Jews, one night I was getting wasted with 2 of my friends, Nort and Ike. We drove to the drive in movie about 2 am, they were showing "RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC". Ike climbed up the sign and rearranged the letters to spell "SHE ATE ROAST DIC". We were disappointed about not being able to spell DICK correctly but were able to console ourselves by whipping the remaining 5 letters at passing cars.

Yeah, its an equal shame about the title of the movie being "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" so I feel your pain, n00b.

smegMATIC

I'd have thought you'd be familiar with those West Virginia mis-spellings, Jack-o, living in a trailer and having to shit in an outhouse. They spell lotsa shit wrong there.

BTW are you a Kennedy by any chance?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Um, no. ROTLA is one of the BEST FILMS IN THE UNIVERSE.

So shut the funk up you little punk nonothing.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I actually enjoyed The Last Crusade more. Great adventure, and Sean Connery. Who could ask for more?