Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TheQuestion/TamarGarish

I always wondered what took you so long in the bathroom? I swear......I have NEVER known any woman who takes so long to pee, wash you hands, leave. Damn............I remember standing waiting to use the bathroom in that little store thinking............wtf?? what takes this chick so long in bathrooms??? I thought maybe you have urinary problem or something.......even at my house you would be in the bathroom forever........I thought maybe you were looking for a place to plant a listening device or something.

That has to be it!! I never thought about it before but you people have drug problems! Damn...........it would explain all the crazy stuff you were doing. One thing is for sure.........you people nearly drove me stark-raving mad with your lunacy, I just never thought about substance abuse, you guys are too old to be doing that crap. Kids do that.

DAMN..........tell your buddy Dawn she needs to be spending her money on Botox rather than whatever the hell it is she is taking cause she looks 10-15 years older than me.

I prefer my drugs in pharmaceutical form...........namely Botox.

what kind of drugs were you people on??
That is my question........cause you probably should have been taking anti-psychotics to counter the side-effects.

I loved how Cheech & Chong aka Jack & Dawn were firing up this joint and you know how people get stoned and they keep passing the joint to you in the back seat and you are like "no thanks" and they keep passing it to you because they forgot you said "no thanks" so after the third time Dawn passed it back to me I took it, tapped Jack on the shoulder and passed it to him. They didn't even notice.

It was a way of entertaining myself at that point.

Here is something for you Tamar..............you better lay off the harassment/intimidation crap. The SpecialOps guy at the church lunch last Sunday wasn't there for fellowship, if you haven't figured it out yet I am not the idiot you obviously think I am. You are the psycho-idiot. I wrote the name down that was on his name tag though I'm sure it was an alias I can still identify him. He was there to intimidate me. That is how sick you malicious people are. Is nothing sacred to you?? Not even a place of worship? Obviously not.

One thing about Ft. Leavenworth.........they will get you off the drugs.

Holy FUCK! Is this like an AI program? Otherwise someone has totally lost their shit.

I was just thinking, there's so much snow, what if it never stopped, like in the Perfect Storm?

Oh fuck, that's Day After Tomorrow. I'm getting my movie messages mixed up here.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Here is something for you Tamar..............you better lay off the harassment/intimidation crap. The SpecialOps guy at the church lunch last Sunday wasn't there for fellowship, if you haven't figured it out yet I am not the idiot you obviously think I am. You are the psycho-idiot. I wrote the name down that was on his name tag though I'm sure it was an alias I can still identify him. He was there to intimidate me. That is how sick you malicious people are. Is nothing sacred to you?? Not even a place of worship? Obviously not.

One thing about Ft. Leavenworth.........they will get you off the drugs.

Oh, I knew you'd notice him.

It was the woman in the back row who was the real operative. She has garnered me much information, Debbie.

Thanks and have a nice day. :)

Tamar_Garish said:
Oh, I knew you'd notice him.

It was the woman in the back row who was the real operative. She has garnered me much information, Debbie.

Thanks and have a nice day. :)

The least you could have done is answered all 25 posts since your last reply. Awful. Plain AWFUL.