Staff member
Yeah, everyone has a truck down here.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
NONE

(must be a North America thing)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Lots of plow trucks. And Fuddle, it's not so much a "North America thing" as a "need a place for the gun rack" thing.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
NONE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If they don't have them in Glasgow then bang goes the "place for a gun rack" theory.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Tough town! I was talking football with some guys I met up with (I can find any fooball fans on the North American continent. It's like some kind of radar.) and the one guy's family had emigrated from Glasgow. He told me stories!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well I don't know if Glasgow has more guns than any other Biritish city. It's usually stabbings that are the big problem (I don't actually live in Glasgow but it's the nearest city.)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'd be willing to bet the average American Walmart parking lot has more guns than Glasgow.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Tough town! I was talking football with some guys I met up with (I can find any fooball fans on the North American continent. It's like some kind of radar.) and the one guy's family had emigrated from Glasgow. He told me stories!

Oh you can find people here who like football, but american football and not soccer!

You would like the metro area I live in though, we have a pro football (soccer) team here. So soccer is fairly big here.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
having a pickup truck means you'll always have friends. Especially on Moving Days.
and when they need firewood transported.
or they scored at the auction....
crap! I forgot all the auction last night!!! I'm looking for some real wood Adirondack chairs - bought the resin ones and the pieces of shite crack in the freezing weather.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I saw a Station Wagon a while back. Now THAT was something strange. I thought those were all done away with back in the early 80's.

Ishcabittle

People who drive trucks in Chicago are few and far between, but there seem to be a lot of unnecessary Hummers.