There hasn't been a good Mine Field heel turn in a while...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Probably that JERK Gagh's fault...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
THAT'SV I6B MIM LESVING FORVER OMG SO NAGRNY CABN;T TYPW PROPERLU!!!!!11

CaptainWacky

Hambil meltsdown every couple of weeks, but it''s such an ingrained part of his character that it doesn't really count as a proper meltdown. For that we'd need Tomtrek to go off on one about Fuddlemiff stealing his conkers or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm discreetly spamming through these last 100 posts that will get me to 40,000. (Ha-ha, y'all fell for my Free Association thread, SUCKERS!)

DON'T HATE A SPAMMER FOR SPAMMING, HATE HIM BECAUSE HIS ETHNIC PHASER IS SET AT A DIFFERENT FREQUENCY THAN YOURS.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I doubt they'd be big enough even for just 2 of us sucking

CaptainWacky

Then you haven't seen Gagh's balls.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I'm discreetly spamming through these last 100 posts that will get me to 40,000. (Ha-ha, y'all fell for my Free Association thread, SUCKERS!)

DON'T HATE A SPAMMER FOR SPAMMING, HATE HIM BECAUSE HIS ETHNIC PHASER IS SET AT A DIFFERENT FREQUENCY THAN YOURS.

Fuck you Eggs SPOILED Mayonnaise.

FUCK YOU

!

I Love Cunt

Watch It

I want to see it happen
Can I see it happen?
Please
Please Eggs Mayonnaise I want to see you get 40,000

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Haven't been grocery shopping in a while, so you're getting your wish and don't even know it.

Mirah

I love you
I had cheese tonight
Did you have cheese?
I had cheese Dr_Dave
and now I want to play chess
I want to play chess and have cheese