These guys seem fun

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Remember "Hot Amputee Girls"? Where do you find this stuff?

jack

The problem is, you can Google anything. I've only gotten "no results" three times.

I wont mention what those were.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
A hot amputee girl makes you feel like a complete man. Like a giver. Like a charitable contributor.

jack

I loved Boxing Helena. But only because Lynch directed it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Lynch needs a hug and a stern talking to. Then he needs another hug an someone to explain to him just wtf people expect when they go see a movie.

Lesson 1.) Continuity

jack

LOL we could argue that forever. What about CRASH? Eraserhead? FireWalk With Me?

Remember what a mess Twin Peaks became? How he fixed it?

jack

dont mind me I love tv

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
My tv taste is pretty boring for other people. Most tv I watch is shit my wife watches. If it makes her happy that makes it a good show as far as I'm concerned.

Which is how I became acquainted with Dance Moms.

Lynch is the Dali of tv. That's not a compliment. I fucking hate Dali. Fucking fraud.

jack

Agreed. But a necessary one.

jack

TV is evil. Never forget that. I certainly haven't. still....it's biggest fan

jack

[youtube]8IxeroqZSuo[/youtube]

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I have this weird theory - I don't think you're dumb at all. Not sure what your deal is, but I don't think you're in the least bit stupid.

Try this on for size - The last grade I completed is 8th. And look how far I've managed to skyrocket. Oh wait...nevermind. Bad example.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
There's a reason they referred to television as an "idiot box."

Lynch, like Dali, were seriously twisted people who fooled everyone into believing their schizophrenia was cutting edge art.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Schizophrenics in South American indian cultures are snatched up as soon as they're identified to be trained as shaman.