These painkillers are loopy fun.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Had my op yesterday to sort out the sinuses. They gave me morphine yesterday, and that was fun. I liked the morphine quite alot. Now I'm on oxycodone, which is effective at killing the pain quite nicely and make everything rather relaxed.....

Yub

Anachrophobic
OMG, Dirk Funk on cue! And with a disparaging comment about the method chosen by the medical professionals to manage my pain! Why you could set your clock to it! Good boy! Who wants his doggie treat? SIT! Good boy.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Not at all Yub. In fact, I applaud them for their choice of drugs. Keeping you doped up means you'll be less of a danger to the rest of us. Regrettably, it does mean you'll be posting more of your insipid nonsense here.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Keep trying out trying to be clever, Dirk. You'll get the grip on it eventually.

Yub

Anachrophobic
You keep telling yourself you're out in front, self delusion is a wonderful thing.

Mirah

I love you
LOL Yub I was debating myself how I would respond to your thread. But actually just re-read it. So how did the surgery go? What did they do? Do you have discs in your nose? I'll tell you about my surgery later-I just remember them taking these huge things out of my nose and I felt like that scene in that movie with Arnold where he takes that thing out of his nose-
anyway
Hope your sinuses are better.

Yub

Anachrophobic
My sinuses won't better for about another month while they heal. They also straightened out my septum and trimmed out some other stuff and added a homing beacon I will need to pull out later with a wet towel wrapped around my head before I head to Mars and kill Benny with a drill and give Mars a blue sky.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I know a swimmer who had sinus surgery in 10th grade. It seemed to help him for awhile, but they got worse after awhile. You will probably be ok though. I'm pretty sure his are fucked up from swimming. Hope you feel better soon!