These peoples need to be activated....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: Like I said on the previous page, let this thread die.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
update:
timonthyrar and josephtet made it to the main board.

jack

.nice spam thread you got going here Wilson. :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:bigass:

jack

Thats some shit eating grin you got there soldier.

Have another bite,

.:bigass:

jack

Clearly you don't know what a spam account is or means. The accounts you listed are run by automated systems. That's why their name is all in lower case. These accounts are different than robots like you mention above. Yandex, google, etc do what's know as "crawl" They view different threads (like you do) and literally copy the activity that takes place on a board.

The "names" you list are like that only they actually post in threads like we do. But they're bots also so they post nonsense spam with links to websites they want you to look at. The posts they make are nonsensical, and do not contribute to anything going on in the thread they appear in.

The bottom line is, you have no idea what you're talking about (as usual). If you're "following" spam accounts you're a bigger fool than I originally thought.

'daniel' don't know his asshole from his mouth. all he knows that SHIT goes in one end (his mouth) and comes out the other end (his butthurt raggedout asshole).
Actually, this definition applies to you, since TQ actually knows what he's talking about, and you don't.

Just to be clear, what you're asking for in this thread will never occur. If you continue to nonsensically repeat yourself I will flood the thread with spam to make you stop.

If you don't stop, it will simply become another spam thread. If you dont stop posting this nonsensical bullshit that you don't understand I will respond in kind with my version of nonsensical bullshit.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
√- too long didn't read. √- don't care what think. √- go play with yourself. √- bump. √-bump-bump. √- spam.

jack

Clearly you don't know what a spam account is or means. The accounts you listed are run by automated systems. That's why their name is all in lower case. These accounts are different than robots like you mention above. Yandex, google, etc do what's know as "crawl" They view different threads (like you do) and literally copy the activity that takes place on a board.

The "names" you list are like that only they actually post in threads like we do. But they're bots also so they post nonsense spam with links to websites they want you to look at. The posts they make are nonsensical, and do not contribute to anything going on in the thread they appear in.

The bottom line is, you have no idea what you're talking about (as usual). If you're "following" spam accounts you're a bigger fool than I originally thought.

'daniel' don't know his asshole from his mouth. all he knows that SHIT goes in one end (his mouth) and comes out the other end (his butthurt raggedout asshole).
Actually, this definition applies to you, since TQ actually knows what he's talking about, and you don't.

Just to be clear, what you're asking for in this thread will never occur. If you continue to nonsensically repeat yourself I will flood the thread with spam to make you stop.

If you don't stop, it will simply become another spam thread. If you dont stop posting this nonsensical bullshit that you don't understand I will respond in kind with my version of nonsensical bullshit.

Quote Reply

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling​

√- too long didn't read. √- don't care what think. √- go play with yourself. √- bump. √-bump-bump. √- spam.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
[size=5[just so y'alls people know. this thread was created for staff ('mentalist', 'cassie'), not mods ('loktar', 'the question') or admin ('eggs mayonnaise', 'modman')[/size]

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
just so y'alls people know. this thread was created for staff ('mentalist', 'cassie'), not mods ('loktar', 'the question') or admin ('eggs mayonnaise', 'modman')

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor