They dont make Bra's this big (Possible NSFW)

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Receintly I was told that there was a female "Heavy Chest Contest" in Asia, where first prize was a one month trip to europe.

These photos are of "Imposters" that were caught trying to cheat their way ino the contest. After it was verified that they were all indeed actual women, they were later bullwhipped and banned from any further competition :eek:

Shame on them :)

starguard

Those Breasts are not real dude. They are not what they appear to be. :)

Those are something called "wrap arounds" that are made out of very light weight foam and rubber. They are foam breasts that are attached to rubber tubing that those women wrapped around their bodies. They were then stuffed into super sized bra's, and covered in very large blouses!

Looks and be VERY decieving :twisted:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Question is why do they do it?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like starguard but if that is all they've got going in their lives, that is really sad.

starguard

I can e-mail my buddy that sent these to me for the answer, but I was imagine that there was a lot of money involved in this for them somewhere :eek:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Considering that they're all asian, I bet that they got to keep the blouses and 10 bucks.

Cambodian hookers aren't known for their priciness.

Yub

Anachrophobic
The similar threads are the most interesting thing I've seen so far while reading this thread.