THEY FIRED J.R.!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I get the sense that this is one big "work." McMahon's shrewd enough to keep the real story on the lowdown.

But that's just me.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I think JR might return. They were counting on moving JR out, and sliding Mike Goldberg into the announcing position. Goldberg decided to stay with the UFC, and fans are crying out for JR. And with the possibility of Hogan vs. Austin at WrestleMania 22, they wouldn't risk firing him.

If JR wasn't coming back, they wouldn't have done that skit that they pulled last night.

Random

Maybe. It wouldn't be the first time Vince has done an about-face about a plotline because of massive fan outcry. However, as much as i've loved having JR as the announcer, I've long preferred Paul Heyman over JR.

What's more, I don't think that changing the announce team should necesarrily be as big as deal as they've made it out to be with JR.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Thing is, Paul Heyman isn't a Play by Play, he was more of a color commentator.

You want my opinion, they should bring in Joey Styles. If there's anyone out there that knows the holds, and has good fan support, it's Joey.

OH MY GOD!!!

Mandi

I like JR. He's funny. I like the way he fights with King. That is my say.

Good Day

Random

RommieSG said:
Thing is, Paul Heyman isn't a Play by Play, he was more of a color commentator.

You want my opinion, they should bring in Joey Styles. If there's anyone out there that knows the holds, and has good fan support, it's Joey.

OH MY GOD!!!

Why are you 'oh my Godding?' and yeah, Joey Styles could be good. Actually, I was thinking that maybe they should move Tazz and Cole over to Raw and taking King and Coach over to Smackdown.