Thing of the day, BAD SANTA EDITION (thing+127)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
wlll not really I was just looking at the banner lol

feel calsutraosopbhoboic again so have to type fast to make it go away okay on with the show

i thin

K

hahah

can't remember the character's names and I'm not going back to look so I'll just go with my best guess!

They woke early. They had to move on as soon as possible, of course, before their enemies found them. Always moving on.

Grambon hadn't slept at all since his meeting with Jobbot. He had lain awake on his bed for the three hours sleep he'd been allowed, thinking about what had happened, trying to make sense of it all. He'd try to dismiss it as a dream, his imagination running away with him, but he had not been able to do so. It had been real.

They marched for hours. Grambon, like all the others, was on constant look-out for their enemies. But he was also, secretely, looking out for Jobbot.

"Something wrong, little brother?" asked Brambon, taking him be surprise. He'd been looking around him so much that he'd missed his brother coming right up beside him.

"Why do you ask?" he said, trying not to sound irritated.

"You look nervous. It's almost encouraging, though."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you haven't really looked like anything for the last few weeks. Just flat, going through the motions."

"I have a job to do...we all do..."

"Yes, making me king." Brambon sighed.

"It must be done!" said Grambon. He had to believe in that.

"Do you think I can bring peace, brother?"

"Of course you can!"

"Oh, that simple, eh?"

"Yes, that simple."

"I don't even rule this tribe, let alone the entire realm, the chief does."

"And he would hope to rule the realm through you," said Grambon, then was surprised by himself for saying it. Usually he'd never be so bold. But it was what he felt.

"I know," said Brambon, gravely. "He is a problem."

"Brother?"

"Nothing...what is that!?"

It was an attack. From all around they came. The lizardmen. All the tribe flew into combat, including Grambon...but as he did, time slowed down. Jobbot was there, smiling cruelly.

"It hasn't been a day yet!" said Grambon...then he swung his sword at Jobbot...

WELLW ANS't THAT A DLEIGHTING FUL LITTLE TLAE OF WOE IN TH 38TH CENTURY WHY DON'T Y OU PRINT IT OUT AND MAIL IT TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND HE'LL GIVE FREE ICE CREAM TO CHILDREN WELL THEY'LL APPRECIATE IT AT ALLEAST EVEN IF YOU'RE TOO OLD AND BROKEN AND BURNED OUT AND AUTISTIC TO DO SO

LOL I NEVER WAS NORMAL

NEVER

NOTHING TO GO BACK TO

NOTHING TO BECOME

THERE IS NOTHING

THIS IS ALL I EVER WILL BE

KILL MYSE?F

WHAT WOULD BE HT EPOINT?

THERE IS NOTHIGN