thing of the day (thing+785)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
hg

goh boy
imagine startinga t hing of the day and then all the energy just leaves your boyd
boyed
bo9dy

body
(what's rude about a body/.0
fjiggh

imagine though

you thought you had something

something with the future robots and charles heore but wreally

but really

everyone just must be sifk of the charlse future and the robot horses by now

i know i am!

hhaa

i'm no

t
real

it's charles horse writing this

actually wer'e all inside a simulation so nobody's writing this

actually the future robots put this together through pieces they found

but maybe the future robots are in the simulation

maybe charles horse ivnetednashh

actually Satan is writing htis

I AM SATAN HERE ME ROAR

acutlaly an AI wrote this after being fed all previous things of the day

"no but really i don't like anything i never have since the very beginning i never understood anything never understood how to like anything i just copied people or liked things peopl,e told me i liked oooh you're watching that tv show with the robots you must like that okay i like that yeah oh yeah of course i like that oh my friend finds that girl hot guess i do too now yeah i can wank to pretending to understand sexuality now lol my chest feels weird on the centre left side that's my heart isn't it just going to die but it's been forty years and i haven't started yet everyone else has started they didn't have to try they just liked things naturally they just knew don't say you didn't because you did it was natural you liked things you understood don't lie i fucking hate it when people try to say they're the same as me they're not lying they haven't created layers of self delusion over the years tricking even yourself into thinking you like something through the power of repetition yeah i have routines thought routines to make me think i like things make me think i'm human but i'm not lol it's a lie and now i find out the things i was pretending to like were bad things and i should like other things instead so i pretend to and for some reason this gives me an erection what's that about well my theory is that the only way i could know that i liked something was to compare two things and prefer one of them and then i'm simulating the feeling of like something by prefering one thing to another even though if i just looked at that one thing on its own i would feel nothign it's smart isn't it so smart it gives me and erection wow that's sad that is sad and i'll never be able to be normal because it's too fucking late and i'll never be able to do my life over because that's just a fantasy i made up because i thought this couldn't possibly be my life and whoops it is"

robot1: is that it? another fucking charles horse?
robot2: yeah, it's crap, isn't it. all that remains of humanity is this crap. all we have to record.
robot1: then let's stop taking a record of huamnit. let's just delete it all
robot2: what, let humanity be forgotten?
robot1: it's better for a whole species to be forgotten than to be remembered for charles horse.
robot2: you're right.
robot1: i've deleed. no more record of human life on earth.
robot2: at least we still have the records of cat life on earth
robot1: well yes, i'd never delete that.
robot2: i love those little guys

oh no

we're doomed