Things and stuff

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So here I am, 8:40am. posting this and the only other person online (that I can see) is SAUSAGEMAN who is (in theory) a black gay dude., Like he and I, no matter how liberal I am, are really gonna have common shit to talk about,

Hey Sausage, remember when we we were on the corner slinging hash and that dude thought you were gay and I was like no fucking way he's gay you homo and I shot him?

Okay, but maybe I'm wrong - just because I saw "The Wire" doesn't \mean I get it, right? Maybe he's a middle class dude just like me who happens to be black, and gay.

And then I think well, maybe I'm just a middle class dude like him who happens to be white an straight?

True story.

True story/

And then I cry. And wank. And scream OH WACKY YOU GOD(ESS) (because can Wacky really restricted to just one sex?)

And then Tom Trek shows up with the Enterprise W, which is way better than the Death Star or X-Wing fighter they just need to update the specs in the tech manuals - and I guess he blows up Sausageman? Not really sure where I was going with this but Suasageman is big and black in theory, like the deathstar.

Then Doctor Who shows up and says :Tom Trek is this really the best of humanity?

Then that hot exotic werelepord chick from True Blood shows up and sits on my face.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
you shouldn't eat that much before you go to bed. Then you'd have less nightmares

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Don't call him "Tom Trek".