THIS FURFAG IS A FUCKING CUNT!!!!

DiegoWolfFox

THAT FURFAG SHOULD DIE IN THE FIRE BECAUSE HE GOES AND SAYS THING ABOUT ME AND CRIES AND MOANS ALL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY I FUCKING TROLLED HIM!!! YOU GUYS DO IT FOR ME TOO

HIS MESSENGERS HERE::

AIM ftriggerox

MSN [email protected]

YIM triggerthefox

Go on troll him and tell him that he is nothing but a fucktarded furfag that does NOT respect opinions.. HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No. Fuck off. Find other people to do your dirty work for you.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Oh GOD do I desperately hope you're attempting a novelty troll, because the alternative is just too wretched to even think about.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
LOL i love people like this, you know when a troll gets all personal, seriously no one here will do the trolling for you, and the fact that you need help means you are sub par, just stick the email on a gay chat /forum blah blah that should just about cover your limited ability, I could show you a varied and more complex way, but do you really need people to wipe your arse?

DiegoWolfFox

LOL i love people like this, you know when a troll gets all personal, seriously no one here will do the trolling for you, and the fact that you need help means you are sub par, just stick the email on a gay chat /forum blah blah that should just about cover your limited ability, I could show you a varied and more complex way, but do you really need people to wipe your arse?
YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT BAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! YOU SO SHIT SCARED OF TROLLING SOMEONE YOU FUCKING CUNT!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT BAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! YOU SO SHIT SCARED OF TROLLING SOMEONE YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Hmmmm im so scared I may join a forum and ask others to do it for me, oh the fear.......

silly little no one thinks he is a someone , bless....

DiegoWolfFox

DiegoWolfFox

Weird. For a second, I thought I was reading a Luci post. Then I remembered: His posts are piss yellow.
OMFG! LOL LOL LOL LOL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT SOMEONE IS INTO WATERSPORTS???????????

IF SO THEN I FUCKING AGREE TO THAT LOL THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY LMAO!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Um, watersports + yiffing should never go together, in my opinion, but whatever floats your boat. Anyway, PM Saint Lucifer. He'll take you up on your offer. :D