This has to be done.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I would like my first and last name to not show up when posted. My name is being abused by the trolls.

Like these guys, "Greg mmmmmmmmmmmm" and "Jack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

I go by the handle of "Blackfoot" not "Charles".

And another thang

Make "Charles" read "Blackfoot". And of course my last name will read *mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Do tha damn thang man.

aeommai

cookie?
wordfiltered LOL. you guys wordfilter the randomest stuff. i mean last names i can understand.

but is tub.girl wordfiltered?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I would like my first and last name to not show up when posted. My name is being abused by the trolls.

And another thang

Make "Charles" read "Blackfoot". And of course my last name will read *mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Do tha damn thang man.

But how else are supposed to pay respect to his royal Highness, King of the Gutters?

He pwns and trolls his subjects so great on a daily basis surely he's earned the respect and right to be addressed so formally and regally.

*laughing*

*teehee*

Seph

Retired Account
thats fine i will continue to call u cupcakeer and banana man.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Charles is still fair game.

Mainly because I know his dad.

I'm talking about Charles, Will's son.

Seph

Retired Account
LOL

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

And another thang

Do tha damn thang man.

Shut the fuck up Charles. Around here, you ain't even the house cupcakeer. Just TK's "douche bitch".

:bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
^YAS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You realize that you're not the only person on Earth named Charles, don't you?

^True dat^

You realize that you're not the only person on earth to use the handle "Dirk Funk" on the Internet, or a message board, don't you?

:popcorn:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
^True dat^

You realize that you're not the only person on earth to use the handle "Dirk Funk" on the Internet, or a message board, don't you?

Of course I'm not. Which is part of why I chose it for here. But I AM the only person on the Internet to use the handle Tyralak. Up top.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This has to be done.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^True dat^

Of course I'm not. Which is part of why I chose it for here. But I AM the only person on the Internet to use the handle Tyralak. Up top.

So you're the only Tyralak on the Internet? are you sure about dat?