This has to be done.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"The New Jack" and "The King Of The Gutters" had to be done. Read my sig.

As far as "NAP" goes. "New Age Posting" started at "Comicon" not "The Kingdom". New Age Posting has absolutely nothing to do with "Jack" . Like I said "Jack" is a twisted liar who takes credit for something he had nothing to do with.

The six months I was accused of disrupting "The Swamp" "Steve B" or "Jack" never approached me about this. It took six months for them to finally step in.

Only after then did "Steve" finally had the nerves to do something about it. "Steve" was rude and down right nasty about the whole thing.

Then I guess "Steve" and some admin went to "Jack" about the situation. After 8 months in the game "Jack" finally put his two cents in, not in "The Swamp" but in "The Gutters".

I believe that "Jack" was sitting back enjoying my time at "The Swamp" As a matter I only had two reponses form "Jack" at "The Kingdom" He once compared me To "Cory Fucka" and The thread: Should "Blackfoot" be banned

When "Jack" lost "The Kingdom" is were me and "Spack", "Hunter", "Frank", "Siren" and "Dark Pickle" was Known as NAP.

Hey retard, in case you haven't figured it out yet, no one has any idea what you're talking about.

The Kingdom has been closed for years. You had nothing to do with the Kingdom, and were locked out of it. Permabanned. Any other claim you have about the Kingdom is untrue. You were not allowed to post there.

It's ok that you still haven't gotten over that butthurt, but no one cares about it Charles.

:D

jack

And what about Loktar's challenge that you keep ignoring? Are we gonna have to nickname you "Hummer Challenge Pussy"?

Will it "have to be done"?

jack

I mean personally, I don't give a shit one way or the other. if you have a 7 year old Hummer, well, that speaks for itself. But devilman has communicated otherwise, and so far all you've offered in response is your "word".

Given the fact that you're lying about your Haven registration (according to Bix) and the fact that you never saw a thread on radio Kingdom (which we proved) despite your insistence that you posted there too, your fake meeting with Steve and Kevin on NYE this year (never happened) and your failure to stand up to Conchaga's repeated ownership of you, your "word" ain't worth much.

Put up the pic, or be branded the liar we all know you truly are, fake fishmonger.

You are really a class A coward, when it comes right down to it. All talk, and when put to the test, you just slither away, crawling on your belly like a reptile.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I am the only DarthSikle

Seph

Retired Account
yes, yes u are.

Ishcabittle

And what about Loktar's challenge that you keep ignoring? Are we gonna have to nickname you "Hummer Challenge Pussy"?

Will it "have to be done"?

this is a good example how unwilling chuckles is to prove himself correct in any given instance - all he needs is a single picture to show he does indeed own a hummer.

actually, maybe his town doesn't own a digital camera, and it's not really his fault. carry on.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I could post a picture of him next to a hummer that's got all kinds of WB fish company crap all over it, but it's against TK policy. Instead, look up his name on ED.

jack

That's not his car anymore. He had to give it back to the "fish company" when they fired his cupcakeer ass.

jack

Hummer Challenge Pussy can't provide a current pic of him in this Hummer he says he owns because in all likelihood Devilman is correct (as he usually is) and Charles had the truck repo'd years ago.

jack

It's also very interesting that he keeps going over to the Gutters to crow about how he owns TK. He still hasn't figured out how that stamps "FAILURE" on his forehead.

As far as "NAP" goes. "New Age Posting" started at "Comicon" not "The Kingdom". New Age Posting has absolutely nothing to do with "Jack" . Like I said "Jack" is a twisted liar who takes credit for something he had nothing to do with.

The six months I was accused of disrupting "The Swamp" "Steve B" or "Jack" never approached me about this. It took six months for them to finally step in.

Only after then did "Steve" finally had the nerves to do something about it. "Steve" was rude and down right nasty about the whole thing.

Then I guess "Steve" and some admin went to "Jack" about the situation. After 8 months in the game "Jack" finally put his two cents in, not in "The Swamp" but in "The Gutters".

I believe that "Jack" was sitting back enjoying my time at "The Swamp" As a matter I only had two reponses form "Jack" at "The Kingdom" He once compared me To "Cory Fucka" and The thread: Should "Blackfoot" be banned

When "Jack" lost "The Kingdom" is were me and "Spack", "Hunter", "Frank", "Siren" and "Dark Pickle" was Known as NAP.

This isn't good.

Fixed :smile:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No you don't. A quick memberlist check shows no record of 'Blackfoot' or 'Ceejay'; nor should the post you quoted be construed as an invitation. I very seriously doubt I ever invited you to Lonaf or Haven, as I have little use for utter unrepentant fools cluttering up those boards.

I'm sure I registered at Lonaf. That's why I have LONAF listed on BLACKFOOT'S VIP MESSAGE BOARDS

Maybe I'm wrong about you inviting me. Maybe you just gave me the link, so I could join.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You are not and have not been registered at Lonaf.