This is great! And all I've done is enter my name...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...THRILLHOUSE!

CaptainWacky

The second image doesn't show, but good effort.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Imageshack or whatever added that broken image I ONLY MEANT TO POST ONE AGHfgfgdeghfhfhhhdfhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CaptainWacky

Oh those random hams.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MARGE BE NOT PROUD

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Homer: How could you? Haven't you learned anything from that guy that gives those sermons in church? Captain What's-his-name. We live in a society of laws, why do you think I took you to see all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well I didn't hear anybody laughing. Did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Vroom. Beep. Honk. Honk. Ha-ha. Where was I? Oh yeah, stay out of my booze.

Bart Simpson: Buy me "Bonestorm" or go to hell!
Marge Simpson: Bart!
Homer Simpson: Young man, in this house, we use a little word called "please".
Bart Simpson: It's the coolest video game ever!
Marge Simpson: I'm sorry, honey, but those games cost up to and including $70. And they're violent, and they distract you from your schoolwork.
Bart Simpson: Those are all good points, but the problem is, they don't result in me getting the game.
Homer Simpson: I know how you feel, Bart. When I was your age, I wanted an electric football game more than anything in the world. And my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life.
[pause]
Homer Simpson: Well, good night.

Don Brodka: Hey, kid; one more thing. If you ever set foot in this store again, you'll be spending Christmas in juvenile hall. Capisce?
[Bart looks confused]
Don Brodka: Well, do you understand?
Bart Simpson: Everything except "capisce".

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Homer Simpson: I know how you feel, Bart. When I was your age, I wanted an electric football game more than anything in the world. And my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life.

[pause]

Homer Simpson: Well, good night

Classic.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Fantastic episode. Almost as good as Fear of Flying!

CaptainWacky

Homer? Who is Homer? My name is Guy Incognito!