This lobster is a real cunt!

BenedictTurtle

Sheer Awesome
Hey guys, BenedictTurtle here. I've been lurking for 5 years or so. I don't like posting since it takes me a long time to type out a sentence. Holding down the Shift key is like a game of Twister, you know.

Anyway, there's a lobster who's being a real cunt to me. Could you troll him, maybe just a little? He lives 2 aquariums down, but we all chat on the Internet from time to time. He spammed my e-mail box up and calls me names. He picks on me and uses strange Internet acronyms and shows me images of cats with cryptic non-sequiturs in them. I think he's trying to get me.

Please go troll him. I'm just a turtle! Thanks.

Seph

Retired Account
Hey guys, BenedictTurtle here. I've been lurking for 5 years or so. I don't like posting since it takes me a long time to type out a sentence. Holding down the Shift key is like a game of Twister, you know.

Anyway, there's a lobster who's being a real cunt to me. Could you troll him, maybe just a little? He lives 2 aquariums down, but we all chat on the Internet from time to time. He spammed my e-mail box up and calls me names. He picks on me and uses strange Internet acronyms and shows me images of cats with cryptic non-sequiturs in them. I think he's trying to get me.

Please go troll him. I'm just a turtle! Thanks.

u cunt

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Hairy, diseased zebra minge.

Mirah

I love you
How cute. The little turtle coming to us asking for help. Lets go help it guys! Come on. Where is this Lobster? I'll save you Turtle. Don't worry.

P.S. Get a shift key extender. It will do wonders.

Seph

Retired Account
i will help if im told his real handle

Seph

Retired Account
well if thats not a good reason to befriend a moron i dont knw what is ;)

Mirah

I love you
I choose all of my friends and aquiantances based on thier avatar or username. It keeps life interesting.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I choose all of my friends and aquiantances based on thier avatar or username. It keeps life interesting.

I usually choose my friends and acquaintances by the frequency of their responses to my posts, how often they karma me, mention my name, and tell me they love me.