This might be a good television series, in the future

SAUSAGEMAN

Ronald D. Moore is back at NBC Universal with a new drama project for NBC that has landed one of the biggest commitments so far this pitch season. The project from Sony TV where the Battlestar Galactica developer inked a two-year overall deal in May, is described as an adult Harry Potter set in a world ruled not by science but by magic. I hear the drama got pilot and series penalties totaling close to $2 million.

Oh yes.

(Of course, it will only be the second best thing coming out of "adult" Harry Potter, behind twincest.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Twincest didn't come out of Harry Potter. It has always existed.

And I look forward to this pilot of a show that doesn't get picked up even though it's really good.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Will everyone love it even if it sucks? Kinda like the Whedon effect, except with RM instead?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will everyone say it sucks even if it's good? Kind of the like the Whedone effect, excenpt with RM instead?

Further

MooGoo
set in a world ruled not by science but by magic

Too bad he did not describe BSG this way.

I'll just say it will suck, I don't care for all this fantasy magic crap. Do we really need more of it?

How bout a new sci-fi show that is "set in a world ruled not by magic, bullshit mythology, gratuitous T&A, or God, but by writers who can keep it together for more than a year".

CaptainWacky

oh fuck off Further

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

On the internet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Trekbbs?

CaptainWacky

Yeah and Further just did it with Ron Moore.

(And by "did it" I mean they had sex.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I remember some of the weird BSG bashing now. There were people who couldn't admit that even one episode was really good, then it became more about trolling the BSG fans than anything about the show.

CaptainWacky

Well there was the "Galactica In Name Only" lot but they're a whole other kind of crazy. There was that guy who had a message board for bashing BSG, which he then locked since people weren't agreeing with him (but continued to post himself) and eventually made all the posts invisible.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
GRR RDM CAST KATIE SACKHOFF AS STARBUCK WHY DOES HE LIKE HOT WOMEN SO MUCH LIKE SOME KIND OF FAG?!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There used to be a Moist board (OR SOMETHING) I never could tell if they were the GINO people or if they were making fun of the GINO people.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I wish Katie Sackhoff would suck my sack off

CaptainWacky

I apologise to Further for calling him a FUCKING CUNT byt he way (I thougght he wasould have rpellied by nwo)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You broke his gooey little heart!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK RACETRACK.

CaptainWacky

Why does eveyrone have to unconditionally love something or unconditionally hate it? Why can't you all just be like me and not really feel anything either way?