Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this next version of windows sounds pretty boss...

I heard that the next version of Windows allows 50% fewer viruses and trojan horses and spyware than Windows XP!

MS just released their free antivirus today - out of beta. so, now when you buy Windows you also get Defender for malware and Security Essentials for free, that's pretty good for bringing the total cost of PC ownership down, eh what?

If you got invited to one of these launch parties by a Microsoft employee you were acquainted with, would you attend?

I didn't have a party when I installed Windows 7. I did have a congratulatory wank due to a smooth install well done and the fact that it recognized my ADSL modem settings and prefs and needed no more tweaking and was directly on-line after a fresh install.

I've yet to find the video where the four people in the videos talk about having a Windows 7 wank, Menty.

Is there a guide somewhere?

tomtrek, if you need a guide on how to wank with your computer, i'm am more disappointed with you than i have ever been with any single thing ever.

sorry, actually, you're correct. there's over 256 more bytes of RAM on your wang with windows 7. and six more levels of encryption on your pubes.