This Person

I Love Cunt

Watch It
That you don't even know is having surgery tonight. You should feel sympathy. WHY DON'T YOU FEEL SYMPATHY? WHERE IS YOUR HEART? DON'T YOU CARE?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Your classmate died in a motocycle accident, Why aren't you crying? Maybe because Im a weird, socially awkward kid and so I never really got to know him?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I do care actually, and I hope things turn out well for your friend.

Mirah

I love you
Your classmate died in a motocycle accident, Why aren't you crying? Maybe because Im a weird, socially awkward kid and so I never really got to know him?

Thats sad Loktar, you really should be crying.

Mirah

I love you
Oh really? Wow! That is so neat! We should watch it! Yeah, lets sit down and write a play by play about it too and call all of our friends and blah blah fucking blah

Mirah

I love you
Go ahead and nap, I'm just going to vacuum while you sleep, oh no don't worry.

Mirah

I love you
The fucking carpet doesn't fucking need to be vacuumed you bitch, this is like the fourth time you've vacuumed this week.

Mirah

I love you
Reminds me of this lady
man she was tough
I called her son
she answers the phone
"Helmut its Mirah, that bitch"

Mirah

I love you
I watched as her grandaughter walked around, smudged up the window, or sliding glass door and everyone jumped all over her. Yeah I mean she is 3, she should have known better. I gasped when they told her to get a rag to clean it up. WTF I fucking got up and did it myself.