This Shit happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR around this time...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I stayed in and ordered Chinese. Watched Luck, last weeks Walking Dead and some crown of thorns episode.

Lots of warm contact after. sleep.

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
Every year when McDonalds starts selling those damn Shamrock Shakes, after drink JUST ONE..within an hour I have to go to the bathroom, and my stool comes out GREEN. :eek:

Last year after looking in the toilet, the water even had a coulpe of small Four Leaf Clovers floating around down there :hmmm:

Pix Plz

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I stayed in and ordered Chinese. Watched Luck, last weeks Walking Dead and some crown of thorns episode.

Lots of warm contact after. sleep.

Stayed in, had corned beef, cabbage, potatos, carrots, and Irish soda bread. Two beers and a shot of Irish whiskey. TV/Internet. sleep.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Someone just told me that when the US was first established, the very first people sold into Slavery were irishmen (even before the africans and native americans).

When my Irish neighbors were told of this, they sent one of their drinking buddies over, and this is what he had to say :hmmm:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Someone just told me that when the US was first established, the very first people sold into Slavery were irishmen (even before the africans and native americans).

This is a little fact that doesn't get much attention in school history books, because it doesn't fit the politically correct narrative they like to teach. The Irish and to a lesser extent, the Scots were the ORIGINAL slaves in North America. In fact, if you take all of North America including the Caribbean Islands, over the course of history, there were more Irish and Scot slaves in this part of the world than black slaves.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
From what I hear, then one main thing that freed the irishmen from slavery, was a mystical weapon that only appeared after heavy drinking during full moons. It was something called "The Magic Shillelagh"

It was discovered by an Irishman man living in london by the name of Shenannigan B Hooligan. After beng sold into slavery for failing to pay a long list of bar tabs, he arrived in the states, started a revolt and used this device as a weapon to free his people from bondage and send them on a drunken rampage almost everywhere they went

Today he is celebrated by rowdy people throughout the world by causing chaos and confusion whenever the opprotunity arises thus earning the name "Hooligans" for which they wear proudly!! :phprazz:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor