This Time With Alan Partridge Series 2

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought series one was pretty good. Pretty okay good. Some great moments, some stuff that didn't feel Partridge-level quality. Some bits that went on like two minutes too long. It was good enough that I didn't give up in disgust (unlike something like Arrested Development series 5.) I'm sure I'll bump this thread every week (it starts on Friday) and be more disappointed by the lack of replies than the quality of the show. Back of the net, etc.

I like how he had all the non-white crewmembers stand together to make the show look diverse.

CaptainWacky

It was okay, some bits were too stupid (in my eyes!) but the ending with the twins was quite funny and I enjoyed the rerfernces to Lynn's new hip.

CaptainWacky

JURASSIC PARK.

CaptainWacky

Cheeky Monkey was the best part. Some stuff felt like it went on too long again.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Does anyone still watch Inside No. 9? I think I had a thread about it one series but nobody replies. The new episode was funnier than This Time but I hope they don't do metaness again (just seems like an excuse for not having a great plot.)

CaptainWacky

This week's was the funniest This TIme of the three, with the SAS bit and Alan getting drunk at the end.

I guess Matt Smith is a big Partridge fan.

CaptainWacky

The part at the end of this week's (the fifth one) when the punk band invaded was the funniest part of the series so far.

CaptainWacky

This week's Inside No. 9 was really good.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Watched the first episode (of the first series). Definitely a mixed bag! I enjoyed it a lot more than Scissored Isle.

NEEDS MORE PATHOS.

CaptainWacky

Look at me, I'm a big witch.

CaptainWacky

It's weird that I always end up feeling like This Time is too unrealsitic; like "that would never happen on tv!", when he literally killed a man on Knowing Me, Knowing You. Maybe it was just that the humour landed for me better in the old stuff.

I did like the Michael reference.