This week is already a done deal...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
...and the eviction isn't until next Thursday. (SPOILERS BELOW)

Kevin (gay weasel who is the least weaselly of everyone left) won HOH late Thursday night, and on Friday he nominated...

Jeff and Michele. BB decided to do an early POV competition late last night, and the winner was....

Michele. Jeff is toast and knows it. He is resigned to it, and is spending his time coaching his blonde blow-up doll Jordan on how to make it to Final 2 without him.

What the hell are they going to do for the next 5 days? Maybe Jordan will finally let Jeff ravage her as a going-away gift. She's been a teasing flirt all summer.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How much longer does yours last?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The live 2-hour finale is on September 15th. The last couple of weeks gets to dragging when there's only 3 people left and you can almost predict what's going to happen.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OURS FINISHES ON FRIDAY. AT LEAST THERE'S CELEBRITY BB IN JANUARY!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We only have the summer edition with regular people. They tried a winter edition last year and it bombed (mostly due to another lame theme and the most disgusting cast of awful people in history).

But Survivor, Amazing Race, and Dancing with the Stars starts up in September. (So does Idol, but I don't watch that) And Project Runway and Top Chef just started their new seasons. SO I'M COVERED.