This years Celeb Big Brother has been so shite.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I can't even be bothered to THINK about it anymore. They should send Julian Clary in carrying a boombox playing "popozao" whilst riding on a shetland pony with little horse reebok classics on.

BUT WILL THEY?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

FUCKIN' C'ERS!

whisky

Boobie inspector
So you missed last nights where face talked about meeting proffesional hitmen?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, and everyone stood around looking disinterested. The weirdos.

Another attempt by C4 to put people off Dirk?

Personally I thought it was fascinating, I wanted someone to ask why he'd been sent death threats. Why'd someone hate him so much?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe they once had coffee spilled on them at Starbucks, and took it out on him

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or maybe he owed them a few cubits from a pyramid game?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sick of Russel going on about what a wonderful woman Cleo is, TO BE FRANK.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There's an article in today's Evening Standard about good ol' Russell. Some woman whose daughter died of cancer was "horrified" by Russell's joke about "that kid who's away for a while in school and then you have a special assembly and they say don't mention he's always wearing that baseball cap", you may remember it.. I was paraphrasing.

Anyway, the paper's attempt to bitch about BB even more was neutered by Russell's eloquent comeback. Russell pointed out that(as we know from that interview Menty posted) his mum had cancer three times between his ages of 6 and 16, and that he uses humour as a weapon "sometimes it's the only weapon we have". He also pointed out that he didn't mention any specific illness. SO THERE.

I agree on the pandering to Cleo, btw. He was quite happy to let people call Dirk a grumpy old sod, but any reference to Cleo being mental was shot down.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Or maybe it's because they share the same agent, THE JOHN NOEL CONSPIRACY CONTINUES!