Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Pesky Women...

Neon, it's BDM.

I may be liberal, but I agree with Number_6 about how the process should be handled.
"Popularity" definately should NOT become a deciding factor.

The Question said:
Like it or not, abstinence always is.

That's fine -- but pressing a candidate for answers on hypotheticals isn't the best way to get the answer to that question. I'm sure you know this yourself, but they can always just lie.

Actually that is wrong. on two counts
1) parthogenesis. this is when an egg cell does not split, has a full set of chromosomes and becomes a young clone of her mother.

And slightly more frequently, there are occurances of people saying they practice abstinance - and not doing so. And ending up pregnant. Look at htose who too the 'abstinance pledge' five years ago, and take a good look at how many are not in a stable relationship of some kind and have a sprog. The number is approximatley equal to those who did not take that pledge, and did not intend to use abstinance as a form of birth control. They also have a higher incidence of VD btw.

So as a method, it is very prone to failure. More so than say, the pill and condom combined (aka double dutch).