Thousands of Free Live Rock Cds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ange

Banned
T.U.B.E.

The Ultimate Bootleg Experience - this blog is intended only for LIVE recordings,

Everybody Enjoy, Ange Is Off To Work!

link deleted by Ily

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
whoever is currently mod and on, maybe this thread should be moved where it belongs?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
DayCare? I have the ability to do it, but I believe it's frowned upon for a forum mod to move things out of the forum.

Ange

Banned
whoever is currently mod and on, maybe this thread should be moved where it belongs?
So you don't think the members here would love thousands of hit cds by every major rockers for free?

I think the link there may be the best most valuable post ever posted here. So you are saying that you don't want our members getting great shit free? No wonder they all say Jack is not shit here.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
If I were to pirate movies / music / etc (although I don't), I'd like to think I would already know where to find everything I was looking for. Thanks for the link anyway.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I'll go out on limb here and say that this thread can be seen as soliciting illegal recordings. Therefore I will delete the link and close the thread. I have pm'd the admins. If they (or someone smarter and better-versed in US law than I am) say that the linking was ok, it will be restored and I will duly apologize for the fiddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.