Thread Not for Childish Retarded Infighting

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Thread Not for Childish Retarded Infighting

Hello, everyone else.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Hey Kitty. What's up?

Hello Dual. I am downloading a few songs for a friend who doesn't yet have a PMP. I've have to burn a CD in afternoon after class. I usually use LimeWire or Torrents for acquiring my music. Do have an opinion on that method?

What are you up to?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Hello Dual. I am downloading a few songs for a friend who doesn't yet have a PMP. I've have to burn a CD in afternoon after class. I usually use LimeWire or Torrents for acquiring my music. Do have an opinion on that method?

What are you up to?

I'm universally a fan of torrenting anything and everything.

Just ate dinner, a pound of swordfish and an equal amount of rice, so I'm feeling pretty stuffed. Probably going to have a cone of Ben and Jerry's chocolate covered macadamia nut ice cream once I've digested a bit. Trying to cram as much Japanese as possible for my test on Tuesday; I don't think I'm doing well in the class. Other than that, I'm just chilling.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
How is limewire? i assume it's less of a hassle than torrents?
I like it. You have to know what you are looking for, so you don't end up downloading malicious files. I won't suggest using it for anything besides music.

MP3 Rocket is similar but the results suck. Also, MP3 Rocket likes to try to downloading Torrents, over taking BitTorrent, but doing it much slower.

I signed up for netflix tonight and tried one of the free streaming movies, and it didn't work out so well :(
NetFlix is awesome. I don't stream. I have them mail me movies. It's simpler that way.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'm universally a fan of torrenting anything and everything.

Just ate dinner, a pound of swordfish and an equal amount of rice, so I'm feeling pretty stuffed. Probably going to have a cone of Ben and Jerry's chocolate covered macadamia nut ice cream once I've digested a bit. Trying to cram as much Japanese as possible for my test on Tuesday; I don't think I'm doing well in the class. Other than that, I'm just chilling.

Have you ever considered Rosetta Stone? I haven't tried it, but I hear good things.

I did poorly on a test in one of my classes like week. The test had nothing to do with the material learned. It was all fill in the blank definitions. I hadn't studied for that. :(

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'll figure that whole torrent thing out eventually :(

Download BitTorrent. Torrents work by downloading from other people (seeds). If you get enough of them, you can get very large files quickly.

Do a Google search for the best / safest torrents sites. Start using the ones you feel most comfortable with.

I have one for French I've been meaning to get to.
When you do, tell us what you think of it.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Are you still on Dial-Up? That would, obviously, make downloading anything time consuming.

I remember when I was still on Dial-Up. I thought a 5Mb file was huge. It would take that 20 minutes to download.