Thread of unrelated things for Aquehonga to Like

Mirah

I love you
Dear Aque,
This will be a serious post.
You "liked" a couple of posts in a thread that now turns out to be very creepy as one of those posters has passed away and the manner in which they passed is even in the thread, except the circumstances are different.
It was very creepy to read.

That being said, why is the last post at 1 PM my time today? WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just started putting black seed oil in my morning coffee.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dear Aque,
This will be a serious post.
You "liked" a couple of posts in a thread that now turns out to be very creepy as one of those posters has passed away and the manner in which they passed is even in the thread, except the circumstances are different.
It was very creepy to read.

That being said, why is the last post at 1 PM my time today? WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?
I'm usually asleep at 1 am...unless of course I have to pee.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This is weird. I was feeling a little "off" last night and The Dog has had diarrhea. Must be an Internet virus.

Mirah

I love you
This is weird. I was feeling a little "off" last night and The Dog has had diarrhea. Must be an Internet virus.

Yikes!

The bathroom that i use at work is upstairs from my office, but it is closed for the day due to some unfortunate incident and now I must walk a block to use the bathroom.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was in the dentist's for like 2 and a half hours. I didn't think about Aquehonga once.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Big Merla. I love watching her videos on Tiktok. I saw this one awhile ago. Thought she was naked the first time I watched it.
That would be another level of confidence.