Thread of unrelated things for Aquehonga to Like

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I gave up when it got to E, but the most surprising names from what I saw: Kathy Bates and Courtney Cox

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I gave up when it got to E, but the most surprising names from what I saw: Kathy Bates and Courtney Cox

Interesting names from E-L:

Conchatta Ferrell
Tom Hanks
Hulk Hogan
Janet Jackson

also, whoever put the video together decided to use Caitlyn Jenner's current name under the old image... classy move (even tho Caitlyn is a psycho RW nutjob now and should go away)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

R.I.P. Wesley Willis, the greatest musician until Taylor Swift.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

For the rest of the video:

Ricky Martin (in Menudo)
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Tori Spelling (way before 90210) - her dad produced this show too
Andy Warhol

BONUS: The only Trek main cast to appear were LeVar Burton and Diana Muldar. You would think Rene Auberjonois or Ethan Phillips might have done it since they were on Benson together, but nope. No TOS stars did the show. NOT EVEN SHATNER!

NOTES: The show ran from 1977-1987, so anyone who was on TV during this time would likely do Love Boat. Also lots of older movie stars and contract players. So the standout names are people who either would be unlikely to do the show, or who were not yet as famous during this time as we think of them now...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HOWEVER, Shatner DID do this show:

The crossover rate for this show and Love Boat is really high... I'd say at least half the Celeb Bowling stars also did Love Boat