Thread to make fun of the name "Wii U"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It's a shame they spent most of the conference going "LOOK AT THE CONTROLLER THE CONTROLLER THE CONTROLLER DO YOU SEE THE FUCKING SCREEN? IT'S IN THE CONTROLLER! IN IT! THE CONTROLLER!" instead of actually telling us things about the actual console.

But at least it will have some nice 3rd party games on it! Y'know, 6 months after they're out on PS3/360/PC!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I like the idea of a personal view on your controller, and an overall game view on the screen. It bumps up credibility for group play.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe there will be a game where you play with girls in other countries and you can see a secret view of them naked on the controller.

SAUSAGEMAN

They could port Doki Doki Majo Shipan! on it.
993.imgcache.jpg

(Jesus christ what a bad name)

SAUSAGEMAN

Game of E3 right here:
One day, an evildoer with a magic cane appears and splits Kirby™ into 10
pieces. Kirby sets off on a journey to return to his original form. Players use the
touch screen to control a mass of Kirby characters in a new and novel way.
Swipe the touch screen to launch them in a mass attack against enemies, then
tap the enemies into submission.

FEATURES:
• Players use the stylus on the touch screen to control a swarm of up to 10 Kirby characters
at once. They can help players defeat enemies and find treasure. The number of Kirby
characters under a player’s control is important, as some challenges require a specific
number of Kirby characters in order to be solved. When the number of Kirby characters is
increased, players can gain the upper hand.
• Players can control each Kirby character in a variety of ways using a stylus on the touch
screen. For example, a Kirby character can be launched into the air with a flick of the
stylus, or players can make a swarm of Kirby characters dash to a given point by tapping
on that spot on the touch screen multiple times.
• By collecting medals hidden throughout the various stages, players can unlock a wide
variety of additional mini-games, each with its own distinctive challenges.

CaptainWacky

Is the world ready for TEN KIRBYS AT ONCE?

SAUSAGEMAN

That's the name of the future Mass Effect spinoff in which Tali finally reveals what's under the suit.

It's Kirby.

CaptainWacky

HOW'S THAT ZELDA GAME THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN 2008 COMING ALONG, EH.

SAUSAGEMAN

The one that was announced in 2010? It's coming out on November 18th in Europe, November 20th in North America.

CaptainWacky

SURE IT IS...