Threads being selectively deleted

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Does TK have a new policy on whether threads can be deleted or not?

I know it was always the policy to archive them, but I have noticed some interesting threads being deleted.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The only threads that have been deleted is the crap in Daycare. The policy to regularly clean that out was made clear several weeks ago, if not longer. In fact, that was the case before anyway.

Some other threads have been archived, but not deleted. I for one am loathe to delete anything at all, unless it is in Daycare.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Got it. I always see conspiracy. One thread about a former poster was deleted.

Those daycare threads are all shit anyway.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
No one expects......

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
More the Genghis Khan type. Extend a friendly invite to the site and then gut you in your sleep. :D

The Castrator

www.reject-haven.com
It certainly looks like it. What did poor Aquehonga ever do apart from enjoy posting?
He was savagely raped, murdered and then thrown into Daycare.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
POOR AQUEHONGA

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Does TK have a new policy on whether threads can be deleted or not?

I know it was always the policy to archive them, but I have noticed some interesting threads being deleted.

You are asking of Admin abuse occurs here??? WTF?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Duh? Fucking moron. I have had entire threads deleted for ages, and now the Admins are deleting my posts. Do I give a shit? Not at all, but I do like to point out this abuse to those who do. You have not noticed that the Admins here are a gaggle of frightened cunts? Especially since my return?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The only threads that have been deleted is the crap in Daycare. The policy to regularly clean that out was made clear several weeks ago, if not longer. In fact, that was the case before anyway.

Some other threads have been archived, but not deleted. I for one am loathe to delete anything at all, unless it is in Daycare.

Lying piece-of-shit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oh yes, I forgot you're one of the 36 admins, and can read the Admin CP. My bad.

You fucking predictable cunt.

I simply know you are lying. I would bet anything. I continue to make you and the other Admins look the fools you are, and it is pissing you off. What are you going to do in retaliation? Hijack my account again, and use it to post nonsense?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Come on then Luci, what are you going to do to prove your Grassy Knoll style Theory?

As for pissing me off. Try again. There's nothing more fun than fucking about with people like you, then watching you foam at the mouth about it in numerous threads. Just admit it, you're a fucking dancer.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Interesting, my thread in which I PROVED my PWNage of the Admins here has been deleted. An entire thread. Whaddya know?

PWNed!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Nah. I just flung it in Daycare & renamed, because it was crap.

You are a liar. I looked, and it is not there. The proof was irrefutable, wasn't it? Don't like everyone here knowing you all delete entire threads, the very same threads which PROVE you took over my account, and posted with it?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You didn't look hard enough. Who ever would have thought the GREAT SAINT LUCIFER is so short-sighted?