Threaten to kill Loktar in a horrible fashion here

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
TOO MUCH NICE.

I would temporarily replace his spine with a broom handle then attach a rope to it before yanking it backwards. He would collapse in a pool of blood and entrails.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Within ToS?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'd cut the scar tissue off his cock so he would stop using it as an excuse why he cant have sex when its ovbious that if he can wank he can fuck, and hes only using that as a clutch so as not to pick up women because he fears rejection, but we all get rejeted, only most of us just move onto the next one because if you try enough women eventually one says yez

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'd cut the scar tissue off his cock so he would stop using it as an excuse why he cant have sex when its ovbious that if he can wank he can fuck, and hes only using that as a clutch so as not to pick up women because he fears rejection, but we all get rejeted, only most of us just move onto the next one because if you try enough women eventually one says yez

Dammit. You got me pegged. Throw in some excuses about being poor, jobless, and living with my parents and its eerily accurate.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm sorry, headvoid. I WON'T BE KILLING LOKTAR WITH ANYTHING BUT KINDNESS. :rwmad:

Seph

Retired Account

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd eat his toes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Force-feed him spam, then use the bloated, mumbling, barely functioning body as a makeshift bedroom door, with his genitals trussed up into a fashionable bespoke doornob.

Kick the door in.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I would hogtie him in his favorite lingerie and slowly choke him to death.

He would come several times before he died.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I would splice him to the mast and heelkaul him. I would have to look all this up in some kind of pirates manual, so may have to sedate him while I work it all out, secure a ship and crew and get my AAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRRR just so.